Wwe Dublin April 2009

How many of ye are going to WM?

Been to a few events when I spent 2 summers in America.

I was at Summerslam 2002.
Rock dropping the belt to Lesnar and Shawn vs HHH unsanctioned. Quality PPV.

I had tickets to Summerslam 2004 but sold them cos it was over the border in Canada which caused a lot of visa issues.

I’ve been to 1xRaw in Baltimore 2002 and 1xSmackdown in Providence 2004 as well. Neither of them were too good.

Myself, Ball and Shan are going over. Theres a few other tossers heading over too I think.:wink:

Myself, Jugs and cesc4 are going to take Houston by storm too.

I’d like to go to a Wrestlemania at some point.
That or a Rumble.

I have tickets to TNA in January. I’m fairly indifferent but it’s probably worth a look.

It’s such a pity they they refuse to do nothing but house shows over here.
They could easily get serious raw in the new O2.

Maybe if they decide to call up that Sheamus O’Shaunessy fella to the Raw roster they might decide to do a Santino in Milan on it.

That would be class. I’m absolutely loving the current Santino angle with him trying to better The Honky Tonk Man’s record of holding the Intercontinental title for over a year. ‘I will catch up with The Honky Donky Man!’

Hornswaggle winning the World Title at the Dublin Raw is what should happen.

TNA is vastly superior to WWE as regards wrestling and now thier storylines are fucking savage. Jeff Jarrett is back, Mick Foley has “crossed the line.” See ya in January there lad

Tna is the shits. Even Kurt Angle admited it. I expect Kurt Angle and Christian back in the fed soon enough.

Kurt Angle said that they have too many gimmick matches.

The fed is dead boys…

When I think Tna I think of the tag team Test and Albert who were managed by Trish Stratus back in 2000. When will Flair make an apperance for Tna and face Sting in another retirement match.

Flair is tied up by a 1 year non compete clause from his WWE contract.

They need to create a few stars. Aj and Samoa Joe arent enough to compete with the likes of Hunter, Taker, Orton, Jericho, Bob Holly etc.

I’m very pissed off with TNA poaching big names from WWE, and now Foley too. I wonder would Angle ever return?

No Mercy could be a big disappointment this Sunday. The only match that catches my imagination is HBK v Jericho, which will be a cracker.

Someone was saying (Bandage i think) they are loving the Santino thing now and i agree. He’s excellent with the Mic and doesn’t seem to take himself too seriously either, he has me in fits of laughing with some of the stuff he comes out with. You could see even Batista was struggling to keep it together on RAW the other night when interacting with Santino!

Hardy will beat Hunter this Sunday, mark my words. Though i don’t agree with it.

I heard Ufc 93 will be from the 02 in January the night Tna is in Dublin.

Get the fuck… That would be a terrible idea. Why would you go into direct competition like that? There is no need for it.

Poor Ufc. They would get crushed. http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif

It would be some event though if they had it in Dublin. The ticket prices would be expensive.

This probbably deserves its own thread but Hulk Hogan has a tough enough style reality show called Hulk Hogans Celebrity Wrestling. Eric Bishoff is behind it and 12 “Celebs” battle it out to be the Champion. They are coached by Brian Knoobs of the Nasty Boys and Brutus The Barber Beefcake. More Info here: http://www.cmt.com/shows/series/hulk-hogan-celebrity-wrestling/series.jhtml