Yet another American school shooting

Argument?

simply an affirmation. thankfully i qualified my mention of the periodicals, but as ever thank you graciously for having my back.

Enjoy you Twilight tour in the pacific north west, seahawks may ass. #teamjacob

I saw some thread somewhere, either reddit or my-chan, where apparently this lad had posted what he was going to do. Normally, I believe next to fuck all of what I see on the interwebs, but this shit was disturbing.
So many of these so-called ‘betas’ congratulating the shooter, hoping that he got all the ‘Chads and Stacies’ and that he was the real victim in all of this because girls wouldn’t talk to him.

Muricah is fucked up yo.

Jaysus. Would he not just listen to a bit of Nirvana or something. There was a lot to be said for grunge music, by the time you were finished firing yourself off the walls you wouldn’t have the energy to lift a gun not to mind load it.

Imagine were there to be some sort of stadium disaster at Thomond Park and this forum was stumbled upon. Swap out Chad and Stacies for the ‘Stand Up And Fight’ goys.

1 Like

Another shooting today, at Northern Arizona University. One dead, three wounded.

For fuck sake. this is taking the piss now.

#cocksnotglocks

http://college.usatoday.com/2015/10/12/cocksnotglocks-protest-planned-by-university-of-texas-students/

This one looks nasty.

Moral of the story? Always follow your roommate on social media

1 Like

Did he actually kill them?

It would appear so

_GILBERT, AZ - Authorities say a fight led to one roommate shooting another Sunday at a home near Chandler Heights and Higley roads. _

Officers say 21-year-old Zachary Penton called police and told them he shot his roommate, 41-year-old Daniel Garofalo, after some sort of altercation.

Garofalo was pronounced deceased on scene.

Penton was taken into custody without incident. He is being held on suspicion of second-degree murder.

Just two days before the murder, Penton appears to have posted a threat on a social media account connected to his name.

Hmmmmm…

What a fucked up country

1 Like

We need to arm the good toddlers

4 Likes

Maggie Simpson set the trend I think.

Murica

#goodguyswithguns