You are still stuck arguing about Covid Part 6 of infinite (Part 7)

You’d expect that in San Francisco, its full of lefty’s. I’m in Chicago and you’d see the odd nutcase with a facemask on

1 Like

Thankfully because of this hard approach California fared much, much better than those anti-science lunatics in Florida. Maybe there is DATA around it somewhere

1 Like

I’m accompanying the oul lad to a hospital appointment here- the staff are wearing their masks round their neck or hanging off one ear. The whole thing is some sort of some stubborn childish quasi fetish of a religious observance. It’s desperate that doctors and nurses have to indulge this nonsense on a daily basis.

6 Likes

its virtue signalling, nothing more. These idiots are telling you they think they are better than you

1 Like

https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/pfizer-did-not-know-whether-covid-vaccine-stopped-transmission-before-rollout-executive-admits/news-story/f307f28f794e173ac017a62784fec414

I wonder how one-eyed Willy will defend this?

episode 16 eye GIF

Enjoy trip

The covid freaks still can’t admit they were duped on every level even though all involved are admitting it was a cod. Big pharma, government, ‘the science’. Taken for mugs and lads here looking back at refusing to let grandpa see his grandkids or wearing a mask when walking to the bathroom in a restaurant. The cognitive dissonance must leave some headache for the rubes.

16 Likes

You lost, buddy.

Tough luck.

It’s ok, they have another crisis to latch onto.

2 Likes

I’m in perfectly healthy shape, no forced vaccination with a loving family and a great job.

You’re an one eyed loner shilling for the powers that be because your political enemies were the ones calling out covid for the sham it was.

Some winning.

2 Likes

You bit hard, buddy, well done.

I might have only have one eye but at least I’m not wilfully blind, self hating and living in a fantasy world with a Swiss cheese for a brain, like yourself.

Self hating, lolzers. Tough gig for you, mate.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla in 2021: “The vaccines are 100% effective against contracting or transmitting the virus”

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla in 2022: “Two doses of the vaccine offer limited protection, if any”.

2 Likes

The money was in the bank by then.

Pfizer wouldn’t lie would they?

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History | OPA | Department of Justice

You might just be the most poisonous fuckwit on here. And that craic is going some. A moron personality alibi merchant.

Must find out who you are – at least in the sense of your name. Will not be difficult, in the sense that life, in so many senses, is gas. The likes of you will always leave a smell.

I have had – and will always have – significant differences with that other man. But you should be put down for social hygiene.

Go and fry some mushrooms you absolute stones.

You have the same opinions as every journo. You’re a hack with some flowery language thrown in. You constantly display this impotent rage due to the mediocrity of your life, it’s a hard pill to swallow so you resort to lies on the internet. I don’t even pity you, just laugh at you thinking you’ve any original opinions. A middle aged, fat headed, alcoholic, bachelor loser with the same opinion as every other MOR scribe in Ireland. The rage, the impotent rage of it all.

6 Likes

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by RTL