You'd want your head examined or have daughters like Hopper McGrath, to manage a Ladies team thread

Marty looked like he had the mange on the news earlier.

After selling out their members to Sky Sports, how come the GGA can’t at least afford to use Hawk Eye for Ladies football?

1 Like

Seemingly earlier on in the year they agreed that if they weren’t using it at every ground they wouldn’t use it at all

1 Like

Thanks, that is very stupid on the decision makers part, however.

Mags Darcy made a comment about that goal Armagh got against Carlow that there were premiership players on a million pounds who could only dream about doing something like that. I found it quite funny that she thought BPL players would dream of being able to score a goal in a junior Camogie final.

3 Likes

Ridiculous seeing as only two grounds in ireland use it

I believe the reason is that the ball is a different size in Ladies Football (can anyone confirm?) and Hawkeye requires different configuration for different size balls (CC @JoeMcKenna). It was up to the LGFA if they wanted to do this. They said they would investigate it over 2 years ago.

To be honest, the LGFA are stone fucking useless.

Lads, in all seriousness. Who gives a continental fuck what these clowns get up to?

3 Likes

It keeps the wimon folk quiet pal.

It’s doesn’t make them much different to the men then,Lester and yer wan in the mustard cardigan haven’t even mentioned the point in question

That was a lovely finish for the kildare goal

I think you might be referring to Geoffrey McGonagle

Did he not hurl for derry

The 2013 minor semi final between Galway and Limerick should be replayed.

Would Birr have been able to cater for the 34,445 crowd that showed up in Croke Park yesterday?

2 Likes

Relation I think. Brolly said Geoffrey had a arse like a bag of cement.

This would be true. The ladies use a size 4 football where as the men use a size 5. This is why hawk eye is not used because they would have to re-jig the system for the size 4 football.

Only in the same way it’s re-jigged for hurling and camogie. Both use different size sliotars as well

This sounds like bollix as the slithors are also different sizes. Have they not used it for camogie already?

Edit just saw Arseboxins post

I think it boils down to LGFA not wanting to pay for the change to it.

Gas if the Dubs are beat in this for the want of a few bob!!