You'd want your head examined or have daughters like Hopper McGrath, to manage a Ladies team thread

Can’t imagine The Belfast Telegraph would report something inaccurately

I was channel swapping there and watched a bit of the ladies football between Westmeath and Mayo interspersed with watching a bit of Olympics. The Westmeath goalie had some of that ridiculous magic blue tape around her left knee. She’s the goalie! Anyway here is a picture of her wearing this tape that you see every ape with nowadays:

In the photo above she was after flapping under no pressure at a harmless high ball kicked into her box which was an attempted point that dropped short. She parried it straight into the path of a grateful Mayo forward who duly rounded her for an easy green flag (supporting photo below). Mayo won by a 2pt margin!

5 Likes

What gaa is on today, and time??

It was an All Ireland ladies senior quarterfinal. Dublin v Donegal is about to start now, should be a better game. There’s also two camogie semi finals being shown on RTE1 now. Galway are playing Kilkenny right now.

1 Like

Women should be banned from attending sporting events. They’ve aboutely no business at the games.

4 Likes

How are Galway going?

Goal in injury time forces extra time. Remarkable finish, they looked toast.

I find myself nodding along in agreement at that comment.

2 Likes

I broke up with a young one over it a few years ago. She was jumping and roaring at games. Baying at the ref. Very unlady like conduct.

4 Likes

Mark up, Jesus christ maaaark up lads

The utter cheek of the tramp.

The lift off the ground rule is fucking ridiculous at this stage, creates rucks.

Was she from Mayo?

Should these bints not be playing Ladies Rugby at this stage. It’s certainly not Gaelic Football they are playing.

1 Like

Roscommon.

Yeah, thought it would be one of them.

They are a different breed from my encounters with them.

1 Like

Cork v Dublin this afternoon. Disgracing feminity once again.

I hope the Cork ladies today are better behaved than their camogie counterparts.

Someone posted a photo of a Cork lady footballer on here a couple of years back who was one of the most beautiful women you’d ever see.

I’m signing in for Dublin here,that fuckin Gemma o connor

“Kilkinny hurlers we’ll see yere four and raise ye one”

All irelands in that retard shit ye re playing don’t count come back to me when you’ve won 35 in a row like the ballymacarbery women in waterford