You'd want your head examined or have daughters like Hopper McGrath, to manage a Ladies team thread

Your pettiness in following @anon61878697 around the forum is disgusting.

So you have an issue with women being presenters on sports programs and the news as well. Just clarifying

Both are equally as capable as their rte male counterparts

Yeah, it’s going on a bit now, but he’s not doing any harm to anyone so I dont mind.

isn’t that exactly what has happened though? You wouldn’t see a ladies football or camogie match on the telly twenty years ago. They’ve built their organisation from the ground up and have made a success of it. Sponsorship, televised games, big attendances.

This seems to rile you for some reason. You don’t have to watch it if it isn’t agreeable to you.

Two posts above that I had said Kelly and Gabby are very good at their job … talk about being selective just to have a go.

convicted fraudster was influenced by some rugby bloke?

5 Likes

It’s a mystery why we don’t have (m)any women posters on TFK.

I’d say it’s a risk Rocko couldn’t afford to take. Lads would be driven absolutely demented

1 Like

We had one, @KOS1987, she sent the lads running pissing their pants.
Then it turned out that the Paddy Jackson accuser really had ripped open her own vaginal wall with a cucumber just like @HBV said and she was never heard from again.

case and point

the mere mention of one has immediate sexually explicit returns

1 Like

I really enjoyed this morning’s INTERNETTING. Catch you after lunch, guys (only).

5 Likes

youve never been to a wimins gaa football match, you are the very last type of cunt those young ladies need advocating for their right to be on occasion but not always treated as men

2 Likes

Her mental health was badly affected posting in an unsafe and initimidatory forum with the likes of @backinatracksuit and @Robert_Emmet - two harmless sorts who had to adopt a hard man persona to survive and ended up forgetting who they really were in the milieu

1 Like

by jaysus isent she the big tough woman altogether

We’ve had many a top, top female poster here. Marie something or other, @Portumna_Bridge, @cailinlochgarman, @KOS1987

1 Like

Thought you were Harry Redknapp there for a second

That lady was a nut. She believed the girl in question even tho lie after lie was exposed as falsehood…

1 Like

Of course all complaints should be treated as reasonable until proven otherwise. Why shouldnt they be?

Yes, I’d discount the views of the players who don’t have the particular issues the players who left talked about. They’re issues of possible bullying and intimidation. That they didn’t happen to the players they didn’t happen to is irrelevant. That doesn’t mean they didn’t happen to others.

Barry Bennell didn’t abuse every player he coached.

I played in one

Or maybe the players who didn’t have issues didn’t have any issues because there wasn’t any issues.

1 Like