You'd want your head examined or have daughters like Hopper McGrath, to manage a Ladies team thread

of course it’s going to continue on.

The County Board have backed an outside manager to the extent they’ve fucked one of their own clubs out of the Championship.

It’ll probably fester for years. Did Derry football ever properly recover from Eamon Coleman being sacked? The Roy Keane thing is still festering 16 years later.

exactly the damage has been done. No amount of deescalation will fix it. It’s in the public domain, words have been said on both sides that won’t be taken back

It’s like an argument on here (US Politics) for example. Two completely different sides of an argument, things said in the heat of the moment, no one will ever change the others mind yet it still festers.

It’s wimin’s football politics, lads. It’s fuel for a bit of INTERNETTING high jinks on a quiet weekday morning, but it doesn’t matter a whit.

3 Likes

Imagine thinking this will have repercussions to last decades. Not one of the people involved will remember this after the weekend.

Spot on. Sure the girls’ minds will wander to make up, X-factor and baking by Friday afternoon.

2 Likes

Till Homer’s ghost came whispering to my mind.
He said : I made the Iliad from such
A local row. Gods make their own importance.

2 Likes

Celebrity Love Island will be back soon no doubt, and thats all that’ll be discussed on the whatsapp group.

Did any of you ever see the haircut on the Ireland wimin’s football team manager Colin Bell? He’s around 50 and has one of these fades. That’s the kind of lad you’re dealing with here.

That Mick Bohan is as bad I’d say.

2 Likes

Ladies football may not matter a whit but the accusations and the inflammatory language that they used against the manager does matter, especially if there is nothing to back it up except the manager telling players that need to pick up their performances.

If Leahy is removed because of these accusations then it opens the door for this type of allegation to be used by women whenever get told something they don’t want to hear.

Leahy should stay on till there is a grovelling apology from these players and then he can leave. To leave now would only be admitting guilt.

It would be funny if the this is all settled and the other members of the panel quit because they dont want to play with the other 12.

A sleep over and a few girly movies and a pillow fight and it will all be forgotten about.

The lads are right. This is our next Saipan.

I was with Mick then and I’m with Peter now.

1 Like

if the movies have taught me anything, and they have, it’s that all woman’s emotional issues can be solved by eating a big tub of ice cream in their pyjamas while snotting into a kleenex

3 Likes

Yeah that or getting into a three way with two repairs guys who call by and just happen to have 12’’ cocks

:rofl::rofl:

He has a few highlights too. Maybe one of the girls is a hairdresser?

1 Like

The new iOS12 has a measure app that will call out your dick picks beside a fun size tobelorone in an airport

what the fuck are you supposed to say to that?

You need shooting

you never attended a womens gaa football match in your life what would you know about it.
fellas whose only connection with sport is through a screen or a pub analysing statements from hormonal irrational women and forming a definite opinion one way or the other based on that statement is what the internet is all about.
we are in the middle of the greatest era of internet discussion in the history of the internet

8 Likes