You'd want your head examined or have daughters like Hopper McGrath, to manage a Ladies team thread

It infuriates me when people add or remove an “e” at the end of this surname.

3 Likes

More men watch women’s sports than women watch women’s sports.

It’s very similar in that regard to discussion about Galway hurling on this forum.

1 Like

Ooofffttt.

Except Kelly Dalglish.

I think Joanne is getting better in fairness.

Some lads are aroused by it.

I personally think leahys past should have excluded him from the job, but I think you are wrong. If one doesn’t stand firm as a manager against the efforts of a select few from a single club, the whole system would potentially fall into disrepair. If it were me, I may have asked both the county board, and the remaining players if they wanted my resignation having explained everything from my point, but I’d be fucked if I’d offer my resignation to that shower of troublemakers in the face of a walkout and vicious innuendo.

1 Like

It comes across as fucking creepy whatever their story is, the likes of @Sidney @anon78624367 etc etc. lads who badly need fresh air. Lads who spend their day wanking, making beans on toast and arguing with the world on the internet. Not the type of character cora Staunton was hoping would row in behind her.

3 Likes

you’ve the mid morning covered off fairly well there for myself anyway, fair play to you. You are a very astute man

3 Likes

I’ve just skimmed through a fair few posts and @HBV has come across as a ferocious halfwit in his exchanges with @anon78624367,

Have you anything to add to the subject yourself?, surely you train the girls team at school, or your fantastic missus used play for limerick or your gorgeous daughters are the best on the school team.

5 Likes

No mate, I’m just having a laugh at what a gullible halfwit you are, I haven’t followed the story.

“30 yards” Exactly half of that :laughing:

Nicely complimented by her throwing her arms out remonstrating with the player she passed to losing the ball, then turning her back on the play before scoring that wonder goal…

1 Like

‘Cora’ is clearly a very strong and talented woman’s gas footballer.
She clearly has traits that equate to those of men ie the drive and determination to prepare physically and get her body in that shape.
She is also clearly a woman and portrays strong womanly traits such as bullying vindictiveness hypersensitivity snakyness and that awful awful playing the victim when she gets caught.
I don’t think she is ready yet to compare herself with men.

3 Likes

Your wife has hit the jackpot with you kid, would you tell her what’s what a good bit?

1 Like
4 Likes

@HBV doing great work here

1 Like

:smile: