You'd want your head examined or have daughters like Hopper McGrath, to manage a Ladies team thread

No doubt. But i would not rule out replay. The women are worse than the GAA for looking for reason to cover up their own.mistakes

I though the Dublin women’s board have already said they won’t be appealing it?

Ok maybe, i have not read todays news at all.

I never knew a Camogie ball was smaller.
Why??

Dublin are not appealing. Cork win now tainted as they have the cup but they didnt win the match.

The umpire should be banned from GAA matches now for life.

Spot on, I’ve just seen this for the first time there, how the fuck did he think that went wide?

https://vine.co/v/5vUbYrjVKEb

Whatever about the umpire getting it wrong, what about the referee not seeing it? The Ref is at the top of the semi circle right in the middle of the goals, there is no way they could have missed it, did they blink at that moment.

In fairness, de wimmin do be kickin it so high it do be hard to tell if it’s between the posts or not.

1 Like

Tbh I had a good think about this to figure out how Cork would have reacted if the shoe was on the other foot. In reality Id say we would have taken it as just one of those things and wished Dublin the very best. No replay

Changes from management to management. Ephie Fitz and Masters are definitely caoable of having a moan.

If Cork people had any decency here they’d offer a replay, like Laois and Clare in times past.

4 Likes

a total shambles.
Cork get the cup which is bizarre as they didnt win the match, but then Dublin couldn’t be bothered fighting for what is clearly theirs.
really bizarre outcome.

I suppose it sums the game up. Nobody really cares about it.

We might not be worth a shite, but we’re great at offering replays. Twice we’ve done it now.

2 Likes

And Laois won both times as well.

Compare that to the sort of bad karma that has dogged Meath since the 2010 Leinster Final.

1 Like

Or Cork since 01

Wide ball.

the are going mad celebrating on that proc website about winning the lesbians football, sad to see a great gaa county reduced to that

1 Like

It’s very sad.

1 Like

:joy:

Dial Frank on 021 Pairc.

They’d be back their again next Sunday, or maybe even in Pairc Ui Rinn.

1 Like