You'd want your head examined or have daughters like Hopper McGrath, to manage a Ladies team thread

Jackie Cahill on OTB just now read from the LGFA rule book. Basically cannot make any appeal of a result using video evidence if it relates to score wrongly called or time keeping. So Dubs had no choice at all there was just no Avenue of appeal. I thought they were taking it quite well alright!!

He also compared Ephie Fitzgerald to David Moyes with the huge task he had taking over from Eamon Ryan :grinning:

Missed opportunity for the LGFA imo, if the could have squeezed Cork to offer a replay it would have gathered an amount of PR attention to a replayed match. Cork manager was having none of it though.

Dead right he was too. Fuck that. Could go against you the next day your out and no second chance. That Cork team didn’t get where they are by giving anyone a soft touch

1 Like

I had zero sympathy for Dublin when I heard they had 13 wides and missed a heap of other chances . The continuous score was reasonably early in the game too. If Dublin were good enough to win they had enough opportunities.

3 Likes

In fairness they always looked like closing out the game, even if Dublin had been given that point I’d be fairly sure Cork would have ran them down.

1 Like

Agreed. Id say Cork would have beat them up a stick if they were forced into a replay.

Would you risk ot after taking over from a 5-in-a-row manager and winning the thing?

Get real. I know i wpuldn’t give them a replay. You win some you lose some.

1 Like

Huge homecoming coming up on the News after the break.

Narrow angle lens required

The simpletons in sombreros are out in force

Big Sam Allardyce will be flattered with that comparison.

You are talking about ladies bogball mate.having any thoughts about a game is odd

Scrubs up fair well alright

A serious catch for whatever man or woman she ends up with.

2 Likes

She is like the really good looking hairdresser one on coronation street . Not Gail’s mother !!!

She is even prettier in real.life tbh

14 Likes

:smile:

Don’t laugh . They will have more training than the boys !!!