You'd want your head examined or have daughters like Hopper McGrath, to manage a Ladies team thread

:smile:

Fuck me what an exchange, someone hold their fucking petticoats.

10 Likes

Internet hardman real life softcock alert. :rofl:
Are you planning on getting your hole tonight mate? If so you should try to avoid having a wank in the cubicle if some young one accidentally brushes off your fat sweaty ass, you pitiful cunt. :flushed:

Another day, another off topic reference by you to my sex life.

2 Likes

If you think I’m picking on you unfairly, I’ll back off. Apologies.

2 Likes

Can’t say fairer than that.

Do what you want pal, I’m sure you have a decent E impression of me by now, I’m a big boy. @glasagusban seemed to think I had gone all prickish for no apparent reason, I’m sure you know the score.

I ignored you for a long time but that didn’t feel right either as I felt I was freezing you out of the gang. I’ll just tone the bile down a notch or two.

1 Like

That’s a lovely gesture.

Is that what you call it? :rofl: :clap:

Oooft!

Just saw a list of past finals there earlier. Played in Croke Park since 1986.

From 1974-85, finals played at a variety of venues including Durrow, Portalington and Timahoe.

cc @myboyblue

1 Like

The story of women’s Gaelic football is one of barriers progressively being broken down.

In 1977, women who worked outside the home were first allowed play.

The Fior Gaels liked to keep the women on the Laois up to the mid-80s when they made the big move to Croke Park but as you say that changed in 1986.

The abolition of the marriage ban on players in 1988 changed the game for the better.

In 1992 the ban on players who had given birth was abolished, followed in 1994 by the abolition of the ban on players who had given birth out of wedlock.

2000 saw the ban divorcees abolished.

Finally in 2006, women who had had abortions were allowed to play.

A wonderful, forward-thinking organisation.

4 Likes

And in 2025 a heterosexual woman may actually play a game of ladies football. Very progressive alright

2 Likes

I love it when @backinatracksuit gets home from school and has an absolute hissy fit over the latest @Fagan_ODowd jibe.

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

1 Like

Nearly as good as when @backinatracksuit has a little jibe at the 51 and @Bandage goes looking for revenge wherever he can find it, or bans him :open_mouth:

9 Likes

Oooft.
Let it go buddy. I’m sure he had apologised via pm ?
He’s some cunt if he didn’t.

I’ve given that a like.

In fairness karma struck both you and @iron_mike not long after you were having great laugh at people being held at gunpoint.

Boo fucking hoo, a few steamers in boater shoes with the jumpers tied around the necks got a bit of a fright and it’s out of order to have a bit of a laugh at that with the shit that flies around here?? :thinking:

10 Likes

Ooooft