You'd want your head examined or have daughters like Hopper McGrath, to manage a Ladies team thread

The Mayo team were in Smyth’s, mate.

2 Likes

Remind me to never step on BIATs toes. He’s the top dog now.

1 Like

The hard chaw act is wearing a bit thin when he cries any time he gets a bit himself. He’s a trademark bully.

The same fellas he was defending he nearly put em out of a job a few years ago organizing a boycott of the pub when they put the pint up 10c!!! And he giving out about cauliflower savibg a few quid on his tax bill :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Well he’s certainly able to bully you.

Calling me a hard chaw is the equivalent of @balbec eating swan or @Bandage scoring a few points in a 5th division u12 match one time, but carry on if you wish. I enjoy a bit of cut sometimes, if somebody has a pop I’ll give it back, that’s as it should be.

1 Like

You’re a horrible person.

Far from it, I’m one of the good guys. Generally straight up rather than sneaky or patronising.

The self proclaimed ‘good guys’ such as yourself and @glasagusban are incredibly self righteous. Better off being a cunt.

1 Like

Having ruminated on it I think you might be one of the forums good guys

1 Like

There are no good guys here , at best acceptable levels of cuntishness .

I wouldn’t say I’m self righteous, I have principles and I won’t be led like a sheep, I don’t think married men should be boasting on the internet about riding prostitutes and cuckolding their wives but I don’t think I’m self righteous otherwise?

Your moral compass is way off. You think it’s hilarious that a shy and inoffensive gentleman barman had a gun stuck into the back of his head (and was genuinely petrified and affected for a long time after it) solely because I drink in the pub he works in. It’s a despicable line to take and you should be ashamed of yourself. Especially when you hold other people on here to very high standards and aren’t slow to intervene and call people out for what are often very trivial things. I’m disgusted with you. You’re horrible.

The dig was aimed exclusively at the clientele and it was very obviously a gag if I remember correctly, you were very very soft to take it so badly that you banned me and two others who liked it. A very bad day for you.

If the shop in which you buy the ingredients for the spaghetti bolognese dish that your children love was held up by armed intruders (causing a young innocent shop assistant you know personally to be very upset and traumatised) and I came on here saying I was delighted because I don’t like some of the clientele…jesus that would be pathetic on my behalf.

Now I’d never take such a scumbag stance and revel in a real life distressing incident for someone you know in their work but, if I did, I’d say you’d be annoyed and rightly so. It’s this lack of consistency when you’re being so judgemental and self-righteous elsewhere that doesn’t tally at all. It’s just off - you can try to dress it up but you’re a very very very nasty piece of work.

3 Likes

How traumatised was he when you organised a boycott of the pub putting his livlihood at risk

1 Like

Mate, your accusations against me are getting worse and are moving dangerously close to screaming Mary/ one armed waiter territory. I wonder have you ever posted anything quite as shocking here, what do you think?
I don’t recall the exact wording but I think the post you BANNED me for mentioned the clientele of the 51 standing idly by as the pub was robbed and that the ‘robbers’ may have selected it because of said weakling clientele, hardly shocking in the TFK sense, I’d like you to put up a bit of proof before casting these aspersions on my real life character.

2 Likes

Check your PMs buddy. I’ve sent you my email, mobile & home phone numbers.
Because I like you and want to keep in contact after you’ve been banned later today by @Bandage in a childish immature rage for being slighted.

7 Likes

He will be ate without salt when he arrives onto the wedding without a tie as his life partner will be up to hi do with the bridesmaids duties and he will lash out on here. Well called @Brimmer_Bradley

@backinatracksuit should be banned for dragging another topic completely off Topic.