You'd want your head examined or have daughters like Hopper McGrath, to manage a Ladies team thread

You’ll never be banned anyway mate with your nose 6 inches up the mods hole :nerd_face: grow a pair of balls.
@Bandage brought it off topic,

I’m a mod, mate.

You’re a sycophant mate, row with whatever you’re told to do.

1 Like

Please get back on topic, mate.

Word

Back on topic…

Best wishes to the Tipperary ladies football intermediate team who take on Tyrone in the TG4 Ladies Gaelic Football Intermediate Championship Final on Sunday next, September 24th, in Croke Park with throw-in at 1:45pm.

This poor chap spends a huge period of his life sucking up to lads on the internet, being told what to do, which opinions to have, being a disgusting bully when he’s got permission to roll with his hardman INTERNET PERSONA, if that isn’t the very definition of taking it way too seriously then I haven’t a clue what is?
I’d have a bit of respect for posters who aren’t afraid to have an opinion, I wouldn’t get on with some of them in the E world but it’s only a bit of a laugh.

Best of luck to all the girls playing tomorrow @carryharry

3 Likes

Cork camoige and women football was always well known for being full of dykes. The funny thing is it’s the Cork lads themselves that get thick about it

Fuck !!! Just realised I’m supposed to be going to this. Will there be much crack in Gills beforehand?

I hope Tyrone leather the shit out of the cunts

Notwithstanding Cora Staunton being the best player on the pitch by a million miles here, I expect Dublin to win this by around 15 points.

Staunton nonchalantly strokes over a free from 47 metres.

Cillian O’Connor can’t do that.

Joe McQuillan hasn’t a patch on this lad

Mayo are far more than her now

46k is a fair crowd.

1 Like

She’s being double marked. We’re not seeing the best of her today.

What’s the yellow card rule? Do you have to leave the field? For how long?t

Fouls are called a lot easier in the women’s game, you’d have to say…

More coverage is a massive part. And improving fitness and skills as well

Hilariously bad standard since half-time.