You'd want your head examined or have daughters like Hopper McGrath, to manage a Ladies team thread

What team was playing at home today?

Mayo looked like a drills based team because their decision making was chronic.

Cora passed once in the amount I saw. She took on the shot every other time regardless of position and her workrate is suspect to say the least.

Ya that or they were not ready and/or fit enough.

If a team is putting pressure on you and you are not up to speed it can fuck with your gead and you stop doing tge things you practiced doing.

There was a gulf in coaching very apparent though

Ah they were clueless I thought. Even under limited pressure. And some of them were throwing in the towel fairly quickly.

Even when they were down to 13 they were rushing things like kick outs and frees that there was no need to as they were invariably going 50/50 anyway.

Ya, it was a poor performance all round

Mayo had an obvious tactic right from the start to get their kickouts away as quickly as possible. It mainly worked.

But their outfield players tended to go down blind alleys with stupid short handpasses to already marked players when they received the ball from the kickout.

Dublin taz. The game was in Dublin and Dublin were playing in it. Hence from the supporters point of view they were playing at home. The comment was made in response to attendance.

3 Likes

I think dub’s manager was coaching dublin mens senior football team a few years ago…

He was. And clare as well. Made a big imapct in both places

Ah here. The dublin ladies barely play in Croke park. What the fuck do yis want, when dublin reach a final they play it in Cusack park in clare or something? Fucking gobshites.

There was a big crowd there. A poster said it helps when one of the teams playing is at home. Do you disagree? The whole chip on your shoulder of the poor downtrodden dubs doesn’t suit you. Surely it makes sense the crowd was larger than usual because Dublin were in it and the game was in Dublin. If cork were in it would you expect the same numbers?

2 Likes

I assume, and I know that could make an ass of you and me, that the point here is that the attendance was higher because Dublin were ‘at home’. Higher than say it was Cork v Mayo maybe.

I don’t know but I doubt anyone really gives a fuck about this one.

2 Likes

He’s just another bitter Culchie, ignore him.

Tee tee hee hee. How do you like them plums Peegeee.

1 Like

He’s a bit of a billy big balls cunt

1 Like

What’s with all the Dublin GGA players going out with Dublin ‘ladies’ footballers? I assume all these women are beards for the fellas?

@glasagusban

1 Like

What?

Thread title needs amending. Should read " You’d want your head examined NOT to watch Ladies football ".

#boxoffice

1 Like

Sensational attendance for the rugby considering no local involvement

1 Like