You'd want your head examined or have daughters like Hopper McGrath, to manage a Ladies team thread

Most women are.

2 Likes

If they show the clip they showed on the news last night there’s a top class clearance coming up on GAA beo tonight.

I see the Mayo panel members, that didn’t leave, came out and said there was no player welfare issues at all and that carnacon crowd basically attempted a coup and got the hump after it. :popcorn:

Hard bate a cat fight .

Look at the managers past ? Look at the players that left the panel profession

Join the dots…

That’s a lot of research to be putting in to keep up with a niche sport in a muldoon county

2 Likes

Convicts dislike gardai

He’s a very unselfish giant to be fair.

I wouldn’t have to follow the Mayo ladies to know that

1 Like

Ladybird that out for me mate, I have no interest in research mayo ladies football

1 Like

Well obviously they would say that

Heard the story that Mayo were going well in the league, then Cora came back from Australia. She approached the manager and said to him that she wanted to be player/manager and that he take the role of coach. It all unravelled from there

Incorrect

Cc: of @Cicero_Dandi:

A great win for Tyrone over Meath in the intermediate final there.

Meath got 15 total scores to Tyrone’s 14.

But as the old saying goes, take your goals and the win will take care of itself, and Tyrone recorded a thumping nine point win.

The big one is on now between Dublin and cork.

Which one of the players are you referring to?

4 Likes

None in the dublin cork game that i can see. There were a couple of larger ladies in the meath Tyrone game, usually the keepers.

Hilarious goal for Cork there.

Had the ref not raised his arm in what looked like a free out for Dublin?

Lovely goal for us.