Your Sporting Predictions Thread 2009

[quote=“artfoley”]high praise indeed coming from the resident fucktard,

anyway, my point which you are trying to obtusificate from is that rovers will only achieve success through the failure of others and not on their own steam[/quote]

mong

Rovers wil achieve success if they are one of the best run teams in the country & by my reckoning we are pretty damn close to that

[quote=“north county corncrake”]mong

Rovers wil achieve success if they are one of the best run teams in the country & by my reckoning we are pretty damn close to that[/quote]

wrong

hardly a boast of being the best run team in that shambles that is the eircom league, it’s like bragging about winning a medal at the special olympics

no stadium, fcuk all fans and mid table obscurity, ah the fruits of being well run in the eircom league

[quote=“artfoley”]wrong

hardly a boast of being the best run team in that shambles that is the eircom league, it’s like bragging about winning a medal at the special olympics
no stadium, fcuk all fans and mid table obscurity, ah the fruits of being well run in the eircom league[/quote]

thats like saying Milan have no stadium you idiot:D:D:D

do you think Milan have no stadium? & if not do you think they suffer for it?

season tickets sales have shot up - i have no doubt that are average gate will be higher than any of wexford stickhurling or bigotball leage attendances

[quote=“north county corncrake”]thats like saying Milan have no stadium you idiot:D:D:D

do you think Milan have no stadium? & if not do you think they suffer for it?

season tickets sales have shot up - i have no doubt that are average gate will be higher than any of wexford stickhurling or bigotball leage attendances[/quote]

I’d say ticket sales are not the only things rovers fans are shooting up,

the constant comparison with AC milan is a moot point and by using your twisted logic I could draw more interesting comparisons between SDCC rovers and beverly flynn than I could between SDCC and milan

it is essentially a community stadium a 3rd of the community, in the meazza hated rivals sit in the same stadium, this could’nt happen in ireland because the non tax compliant rovers don’t give a shit a bout the community, it’s all me fein

[quote=“artfoley”]

it is essentially a community stadium a 3rd of the community, in the meazza hated rivals sit in the same stadium, this could’nt happen in ireland because the non tax compliant rovers don’t give a shit a bout the community, it’s all me fein[/quote]

that doesnt make sense - what exactly are you trying to say

in the community stadium that was gifted to the people of milan by pirelli hated rivals share the same stadium

in the community stadium allocated to the people of tallaght by SDCC, hated rivals don’t share a stadium because the non contributing member of the deal said no

[quote=“artfoley”]in the community stadium that was gifted to the people of milan by pirelli hated rivals share the same stadium

in the community stadium allocated to the people of tallaght by SDCC, hated rivals don’t share a stadium because the non contributing member of the deal said no[/quote]

still not 100% sure what you are trying to say

try again

[quote=“north county corncrake”]still not 100% sure what you are trying to say

try again[/quote]

in simplest terms so that you may understand (mind you I seriously think you are trying to wrap up 2 IOTM in a row here)

inter and milan share

spoilt non tax compliant aggro thugs don’t

Great stuff here by NCC, trying to compare ac milan and shamrock rovers, you couldn’t make it up…

[quote=“artfoley”]in simplest terms so that you may understand (mind you I seriously think you are trying to wrap up 2 IOTM in a row here)

inter and milan share

spoilt non tax compliant aggro thugs don’t[/quote]

so your argument that Rovers has no stadium & that Milan do is that Milan share with Inter & Rovers dont share with anyone ;):D:D - surely that makes Rovers case stronger:D:D

im not sure who wants to play in the stadium in tallaght but the SDCC will make that call - nothing to do with Rovers

im comparing the fact that neither own their own stadium - people have to get their heads away from the british model of clubs owning their own stadiums realise that many clubs on the continent play in muncipal stadiums

[quote=“north county corncrake”]so your argument that Rovers has no stadium & that Milan do is that Milan share with Inter & Rovers dont share with anyone :D:D:D - surely that makes Rovers case stronger:D:D

im not sure who wants to play in the stadium in tallaght but the SDCC will make that call - nothing to do with Rovers[/quote]

yeah, that’d explain all the hateful banners against thomas davis at SDCC meetings :wink:

in very simple terms they are not a comparative situation

why?

so it suits your quite frankly ridiculous arguments

rovers owned a stadium, they weren’t originally in a municipal stadium like the clubs you speak of

the clubs in europe weren’t like beggars at an ATM asking for money for a hostel nad then following people down the road, rovers were

[quote=“artfoley”]yeah, that’d explain all the hateful banners against thomas davis at SDCC meetings :wink:

in very simple terms they are not a comparative situation[/quote]

thomas davis wanted them to redesign the stadium & change the pitch,terracing etc - i dont the SDCC mind Thomas Davis playing in the stadium but they didnt wat to redesign it to suit them - thomas davis arent rovers rivals by the way

the only difference you have put forward between Rovers playing in a muncipal stadium & Milan playing in a stadim they dont own is that milan play there with their rivals- that doesnt make sense

there are 100’s of clubs on the continent & a lot of NFL teams play in muncipal stadiums- what exactly is your problem with them?

[quote=“artfoley”]why?

so it suits your quite frankly ridiculous arguments

rovers owned a stadium, they weren’t originally in a municipal stadium like the clubs you speak of

the clubs in europe weren’t like beggars at an ATM asking for money for a hostel nad then following people down the road, rovers were[/quote]

how do you know the ins & outs of how clubs in europre approached their councils

so any sporting club that gets a government grant is like a beggar?:wink:

[quote=“north county corncrake”]thomas davis wanted them to redesign the stadium & change the pitch,terracing etc - i dont the SDCC mind Thomas Davis playing in the stadium but they didnt wat to redesign it to suit them - thomas davis arent rovers rivals by the way

the only difference you have put forward between Rovers playing in a muncipal stadium & Milan playing in a stadim they dont own is that milan play there with their rivals- that doesnt make sense

there are 100’s of clubs on the continent & a lot of NFL teams play in muncipal stadiums- what exactly is your problem with them?[/quote]

oh dear, you really aren’t seeing it

sorry boss, I don’t have any change :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“north county corncrake”]how do you know the ins & outs of how clubs in europre approached their councils

so any sporting club that gets a government grant is like a beggar?:D[/quote]

apparently a lot better than you do…

nope, only the ones who have pissed away a stadium and not paid their taxes :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“artfoley”]apparently a lot better than you do…

nope, only the ones who have pissed away a stadium and not paid their taxes :p[/quote]

kilcoyne sold rovers stadium - rovers fans got rid of kilcoyne & now the sdcc are building a stadium

the gga hierarchy let bigotpark get into a state of disrepair & then the same people who let this happen went crawling to the government to part fund bigot park

the gga is clearly worse:p

As opposed to fully fund ala tallagh?:smiley:

the SDCC are just finishing off the stadium - Rovers have put money into it