2016 All Ireland Hurling & Camogie Finals

As it was, and always shall be.

Amen

1 Like

We’ll give it a go.

Tipp will have to do more than just bate ball down on their forwards all day.

No Fennelly no party.
Chipp by 7

3 Likes

Would you ever fuck off. Ye are undefeated yet he only played well for about 15 minutes all year.

He nearly always has a big AI final though. We will miss him terribly, any team would.

The Kilkenny posters on here are boring as fuck in their constant bigging up of the opposition

4 Likes

Both teams will benefit from two tight semi finals. I think today will bring Tipp on that little bit more and they have more of a choice on the bench. But a game plan that simply involves lofting high ball in towards Callinan will not work.

Whats his injury?

He is too big anyway

Achilles tendon is what’s being said anyway.

Even if he makes it, how right could he be. A huge loss. He brings the heft when it’s needed but his hurling intelligence will be sorely missed too. Everyone just thinks he’s a beast like lad that rampages all over the field but he’s a very intelligent baller as well.

Add this to the question marks over centre back and our full back line as well as the dearth of options in the forwards which we’ve gotten away with up til now, but won’t against the best back six in the game and it points no other outcome except to a chipp win.

2 Likes

Jayses Piles, will ye bother showing up at all?

1 Like

Ah sure, look it, I suppose we will.

It’ll probably be lashing rain as well :umbrella:

You are the dumbest by far.

The Seamie Catch the High Ball surprise is over. KK all star Holden will ate him alive. Paul Murphy will bully John McGrath off the park, poor Bubbles has Buckley to worry about. I just can’t see where the scores will honestly come from. KK to do it all over again.

But, I’ve ordered a ticket like an aul eejit so I’ll head up Saturday afternoon & stay at @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy’s gaff as i owe him some personal after last night.

Nice to get up to the capital for a night & take in a KK AI victory.

3 Likes

From a more neutral standpoint, I can’t make a compelling case for either side to win. I’m going to go away and have a think about it for a while.

:rollseyes: Tipp people are naturally confident. Your attempt at humour is shit

He doesn’t do humour. The humourless cunt.

1 Like

How so? He is one of the most dominant players of the last 10 years.

He is top heavy and carries too much across his shoulders for a hurler.

His constant injuries have to be related to this.