2015 All Ireland Football Championship - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT STOP

Leave it out Gilly.

1 Like

Still higher that TMI’s though …

1 Like

Credit to Kinsella here, he’s reffing this properly unlike last weeks fairy.

1 Like

Game is being played in a completely different spirit.

Players aren’t acting the cunt half as much though

They put a Toyota Avensis in the middle
Of the park and see who can Hotwire it and involve it in a bank robbery first. Dublin are hampered by the absence of a panel member today but Philly will still be favored to win it handily.

2 Likes

Helps that he put manners on them early in the game.

1 Like

Kinsella letting nothing go, should suit mayo overall as they are better tacklers, dublin haven’t been able to crowd the player out like they did last week. Great to see a ref pull consistently for back chat. Mayo wasted some amount of chances or dropped them short. They have to pile forward and give up on the constant long ball.

Great banter :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

A simple google check might repel these responses.

His jersey number

Keep up grandad

fuck off, I typed the reply as I saw it.

1 Like

Impulsive, careless response. The Limerick Way™

the only way, hit an whip.

I appreciate that kind advise Harry my auld pal

Dublin have far more class up front and I think that’s going to tell. Very good match. Mayo’s inside forward line have done very little.

It’s fascinating. The converse view is that Mayo haven’t done as much in the forwards yet and have been in front most of the game so if they do get it together they’ll pull away. Think Dublin look more likely to get goals though.

Well in fairness it’s hard to when most balls are passing in too high over your head

I agree, dublin just too classy. Connolly ineffective but he’s keeping keegan busy, he’s a huge part of mayos attack. Him being kept busy is the reason mayo cant ‘drive’ towards the goal