3. Jones
  4. Wyn-Jones
  5. Parling
  6. Lydiate
  7. O’Brien
  8. Faletau[/quote]

who will be “the bolter” Sidney?

didn’t seem to be one in 2013

[quote=“kerry1891, post: 797518, member: 1379”]who will be “the bolter” Sidney?

didn’t seem to be one in 2013[/quote]

Tom Court was the bolter.

The Sunday Times rugby team have picked prospective 2017 teams as follows:

Stephen Jones
15. Leigh Halfpenny
14. Alex Cuthbert
13. Jonathan Davies
12. Jamie Roberts
11. George North
10. Jonathan Sexton
9. Ben Youngs

1. Alex Corbisiero
  2. Tom Youngs
  3. Henry Thomas
  4. Ian Evans
  5. Richie Grey
  6. Dan Lydiate
  7. Sam Warburton
  8. Toby Faletau

Stuart Barnes
15. Leigh Halfpenny
14. Anthony Watson
13. Jonathan Davies
12. Jamie Roberts
11. George North
10. Jonathan Sexton
9. Conor Murray

1. Alex Corbisiero
  2. Ken Owens
  3. Dan Cole
  4. Joe Launchbury
  5. Richie Grey
  6. Dan Lydiate
  7. Sean O’Brien
  8. Toby Faletau

Lawrence Dallaglio
15. Leigh Halfpenny
14. Christian Wade
13. Jonathan Davies
12. Jamie Roberts
11. George North
10. Jonathan Sexton
9. Conor Murray

1. Alex Corbisiero
  2. Luke Cowan-Dickie
  3. Dan Cole
  4. Joe Launchbury
  5. Cory Hill
  6. Dan Lydiate
  7. Sean O’Brien
  8. Billy Vunipola

Stephen jones is an Irish hater.

The itinerary for the great adventure to the Land of the Long White Cloud is expected to be finalised in early 2014. Both the home unions and NZRU are anxious to avoid a repeat of what happened in Australia this year and ensure that the Super 15 is finished before the British Lions tour begins. Certainly could do without the unseemly side of weakened teams being put out to face the British Lions.

The other key issue that needs to be ironed out is whether it will the five Super 15 franchises that will be providing the opposition in the warm up games or whether it will be a selection of the provinces drawn from the 27 provinces that contest the national provincial championship. Personally, I’d prefer the latter option. Lions tours to New Zealand have always been about visiting the provincial towns like Invercargill, Whangeri and New Plymouth to play the likes of Southland, North Auckland and Taranaki.

The itinerary for the great adventure to the Land of the Long White Cloud is expected to be finalised in early 2014. Both the home unions and NZRU are anxious to avoid a repeat of what happened in Australia this year and ensure that the Super 15 is finished before the British Lions tour begins. Certainly could do without the unseemly side of weakened teams being put out to face the British Lions.

The other key issue that needs to be ironed out is whether it will the five Super 15 franchises that will be providing the opposition in the warm up games or whether it will be a selection of the provinces drawn from the 27 provinces that contest the national provincial championship. Personally, I’d prefer the latter option. Lions tours to New Zealand have always been about visiting the provincial towns like Invercargill, Whangeri and New Plymouth to play the likes of Southland, North Auckland and Taranaki.

While, sadly, we have to accept that the days of 25 match tours are over, it would be good to at least see a return to a 13 match tour similar to the 1993 one rather than the 10 match sprints of late.

That would mean the tour would last for one extra week, and the final midweek match would also be reinstated.

I also agree with you Manuel that it should be the provincial sides rather than the Super 15 franchises that form the opposition for the non-Test matches.

Revised Test team as of 6/8/13:

1. Halfpenny (Wales)
  2. Bowe (Ireland)
  3. Davies (Wales)
  4. Roberts (Wales)
  5. North (Wales)
  6. Sexton (Ireland)
  7. Phillips (Wales)
  8. Corbisiero (England)
  9. Hibbard (Wales)
  10. Jones (Wales)
  11. Wyn-Jones (Wales)
  12. Parling (England)
  13. Lydiate (Wales)
  14. O’Brien (Ireland)
  15. Cavanagh (Ireland) ©

Give it a fuckin rest Sid, eh?

[SIZE=6]Warren Gatland backed to be British and Irish Lions head coach for 2017 tour of New Zealand after Australia glory[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]
Andy Irvine, the manager of the British and Irish Lions’ historic Test series victory over Australia, has backed Warren Gatland to remain as head coach for the 2017 tour of New Zealand.
[/SIZE]
Irvine said there was “every chance” the New Zealander would be asked to head up the tour of his homeland in four years’ time.

“These discussions will be taking place quite shortly, probably within the next few months,” Irvine told Sky Sports Rugby Club. “I’m only one of a committee of four but I would certainly support it. I think Warren did a great job.”

Lions chief executive John Feehan, one of the five-man board who will be tasked to appoint the next head coach, believes Gatland is the “outstanding candidate”.

“Warren is the winning Lions coach and I am a big fan of him and I think he has done a fantastic job for us but, beyond that, it is still a decision that is two years’ away,” Feehan told Telegraph Sport.

“It is important to wait a year or two and then look at all the best coaches and draw up a shortlist of prime candidates. You then have to ask if they want to do the job, do they have the motivation and are they the right person. If you were picking it today,

Warren would be the absolute outstanding candidate. He is a great guy, not just in terms of his rugby but how he managed to help us commercially. He is clued in a pretty much every level.”

Joe Smith will be the next Lions coach although I hope the concept is dead by then-it is putting me off rugger.

Probably a good time to be assessing where things currently stand for the British Lions 2017. Mind you there is still the Wales v Australia game next Saturday, so i’ll hold my counsel on a revised potential test team until that’s out of the way.

Rory Best will surely be in that revised test team.

How sad is this @Sidney cunt? Talking to himself about a fucking rugby game that won’t be happening until 4 years time.

Signing in on the same computer under two user names is difficult, but not impossible.

If Peter G can figure it out I’m sure Manuel can.

Admins, can you please ban either myself or Manuel Zelaya for duplicate accounting?