Hell be midfield along with another 3

Clare up 1.03 to 05

1.07 to 11. Kildare finishing the half stronger

Clare motoring again now 1.11 to 12

Kildare up by five now. Need a Longford win note

Tubs sent off. Gone for the final if (it seems they will) they make it

Longford get the result.

Ah fuck.
Last thing we need is the footballers getting notions.

1 Like

Grand day in Ennis now. I’d expect Honan and Conlon to do a lot of switching and drifting in and out between 12 and 14. Honan to try and turn the tipp half back line and Conlon to battle for direct ball at 14 at times

1 Like

@Joe_Player , I told you ye would beat tip.

Well done clare. You will have a tough test against the cats, they certainly will be conditioned a lot better that your beefy opponents today.

1 Like

Ok any day clare beat tipp is a good day. But we are off the pace.

1 Like

Job done to.

I see on twitter that Seadna Morey came on as a sub for Sixmilebridge tonight. First appearance of the season due to a hip op over the winter. Given him a good 8 weeks or so to get up to speed for the Waterford match. Big game for Paul Flanagan next week, wouldn’t be surprised to see Morey or O’Brien start ahead of him v Waterford come June

Where will the minor football match be on next week?
I assume they’ll drag it off down to the back arse of west clare somewhere?

Who cares

1 Like

Miltown Malbay on the 13th

1 Like

I am told the 2/1 on us to beat Kilkenny is worth a serious punt. Few of the key men expected back and the whole squad is “flying in training”. Night and day compared to this time last year.

1 Like

Mick do you still fancy this? I was leaning Clares way but ye seem to be missing a good few?

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.