2009: GERRY RYAN
2010: EDDIE HALVEY/ PAUL WILLIAMS
2011: TERRY PRONE
2012: RAY D’ARCY
2013: NIAMH HORAN
2014: ANGELA KERINS

2 Likes

John Bruton running away with this

That’s a smashing list. And yet, it’s badly missing John Bruton. He must have been there or thereabouts so often.

It’s his destiny and very apt for him too be the incumbent considering the year that’s in it.

1 Like

I just hope people aren’t holding off, expecting him to take it to new levels this year. He may well do that, but he absolutely deserves to be in office now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHsvb7k7_ho

7 Likes

After my successful campaign with Angela Kerins last year, I would gladly assist you for your noble cause this year and you have my full backing.

2 Likes

Myself and Gman normally make a push for our man at this time of year and have been the major political force behind the last 3 winners. I don’t know if I can commit the time to it this year so feel free to take the reins, bud.

2 Likes

Absolutely, I think Rocko will be a superb campaign manager. It’s great to be able to view the debates and voting from afar rather than be so immersed in it.

One needs to be able to be on the button with timely interventions when at the coalface. I just can’t commit to that when we’re not in the Xmas go slow. I’d be afraid I’d come out of a 3 hour meeting and log in to find some fucking no mark anointed in my absence.

Rocko, your country is calling you. What say you?

@Rocko - of the semi finalists, who would be most likely to lurk on the site? A PM will suffice.

Suffering Christ.

Make that video a sticky and a mandatory watch for every log in for the next week and job done.

I can’t bring myself to like this post

John Bruton - The cunt’s cunt.

I gave it a like for the wonderful, beautiful, Andrea Corr.

Poll closes at 10pm today.