Diet & Nutrition

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1078415, member: 1786”]Sparkling water [/QUOTE]it will destroy your stomach

I don’t use a gym anymore. All my exercise takes place outside in fresh air. Air conditioned gyms are for mugs.

As an aside, a small bit of granola in porridge - yay or nay?

It was only a stepping stone.
I now drink pints of still water in the evening.

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1078418, member: 109”]I don’t use a gym anymore. All my exercise takes place outside in fresh air. Air conditioned gyms are for mugs.

As an aside, a small bit of granola in porridge - yay or nay?[/QUOTE]don’t mind that, granola is full of sugar, coconut oil is what you want in porridge

I usually put in coconut oil a chopped banana and a small bit of honey. I’d had a banana before running into work this morning so tried a bit of granola instead with the honey and coconut oil. It was vicious sweet but I never even got a thought of hunger until nearly 2pm.

@Mac.
Home made granola- princess style- porridge oats 400g, mixed seeds 120g, mixed nuts 80kg, flaked almonds 1/2 packet, 4 tablespoons coconut oil, 4 table spoons of honey (melted in microwave for 15 seconds) mix it up and whack it on grease proof paper in a dish and into the oven for 25 mins at 140 degrees. Unreal.

1 Like

Agree with you 100% it’s very hard to quit is my problem - usually when I’m hungry and don’t have time to eat a fizzy drink staves the hunger, I know it’s pure shit etc etc and not a healthy way to live

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1078444, member: 168”]@Mac.
Home made granola- princess style- porridge oats 400g, mixed seeds 120g, mixed nuts 80kg, flaked almonds 1/2 packet, 4 tablespoons coconut oil, 4 table spoons of honey (melted in microwave for 15 seconds) mix it up and whack it on grease proof paper in a dish and into the oven for 25 mins at 140 degrees. Unreal.[/QUOTE]

I haven’t got 25 mins in the morning mate. I’ll give that a try sometime though.

You cock. Try making it at night- that portion will do you for the week.

What am I making mate? Some kind of flapjack? What should the end result look like?

It will be granola mate. The heat is low and bakes/makes it crunchy. No sugar and you get your porridge and coconut oil.

It’s easy carry fruit, nuts and protein bars around instead of reaching for fizzy drinks.

I’ve given up on my short stint with protein bars. I find them physically difficult to eat and they taste horrible.

I found the quest bars nice but in general I agree. They’re pricey to buy and I don’t really need to have them. They’d be handy if you genuinely had no time for food for long stretches though.

Buy a set of glass tupperware. Cook once a day or every other day, make however many meals you want and work from that. Im not talking about bbq chicken and roasted sweet potato 6 times a day but you will eat whatever you cook once its prepped. After a week it will be automatic.

nearly down to 83 kilos, unreal, I’ll have to buy a few pair of 30 waist trousers tomorrow, on the 4th of January I was 91 kilos

4 mackerel fillets on there now for a post weights session meal, going to have it with a green bean and broccoli salad

Had 2 slices if pizza from Fast Al’s tonight. Cheat days are great. Having a Castaway IPA now watching spiral. That’s even better.

Is that the extent of the cheating you did? How strict are you with diet the rest of the week?

cheat days, that is so backward and 1990’s, if you had a healthy balanced diet you would not need to pig out on processed carbs and sugar every second week