Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

Yeah but a regular spud won’t get you 10 likes, pal…

2 Likes

Very true pal, but strangely enough in an Irish household, we rarely have white spuds. :eek:

You’re especially cynical tonight. It just goes to show, you’d be a roaring cunt altogether if you weren’t practicing mindfulness.

Unreal.
You’ll probably get some posters who’ll say that looks fucking disgusting, like something a dog would puke up. Not me though.

3 Likes

Anyone have the link for the granola recipe that was floating about on the old ravenous thread, I’m sick shit of weetabix and porridge and I picked up a lovely granola in Limerick market last Saturday. I’m sure a decent home made one would be even better.

Try this one

1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks gents, that was the one moth but the other looks considerably easier, I’ll see what sort of time I have. Might do it later on while I have the urge.

Don’t mention it pal. It’ll be interesting to see which one you go for. The lads with the will to go the extra mile, like @Smark, have used the recipe I posted and put their own twist on it. Short-cutters, like @Mac, will always opt for the convenient route. If there was work in the bed, they’d sleep on the floor.

1 Like

That makes it awkward, I’ve been linked with a few factions here in recent days but disowned by them all, do you think this will alienate me further? I might just look for a Donal Skehan recipe :pensive:

2 Likes

Roll with the punches. Everybody that matters likes you.

How are you today, pal? I’ve given the man a very quick and easy recipe - can you not let him give it a go before turning to another of your plagarised recipes?

Would pine nuts be good in granola lads, I’ve got an unopened bag. I have nearly everything without going shopping,(i’d probably come home with new shoes :disappointed_relieved:) looking to add a few extra bits

Go for it.

1 Like

Are your recipes all originals yeah? :rollseyes:

1 Like

Yes. Yes they are. What’s crawled up your ass this morning?

Fuck sake, don’t ask a question we don’t want an answer to.

No need for your bullying just because @ironmoth posted a better muesli recipe than princess’s one.

1 Like

The convenient route would be to buy it in the shop you fucking lepjack.

2 Likes

Echoing similar sentiments that Richie said to Babs below in Thurles after the second drawn game in 2007 - Myself and @ironmoth have a healthy rivalry, and long may it continue.

1 Like