Euro 2016 - Round of Eight

Really hope Portugal hammer those Welsh cunts

4 Likes

I detest the both of them and Iā€™m really at odds to decide which one Iā€™d rather see destroyed.

I fucking hate Wales and that cunt bale.

1 Like

Ditto mate. And that cunt Aaron ā€œIā€™m dying my hair so I get noticedā€ Ramsey really pisses me off.

Ashley Williams - CUNT

And what kind of name is Hal Robson-Kanu?

Sam Vokes ??? Sam Chokes when Pepe destroys him

2 Likes

Bale is an alright sort, he has a great way about him, and heā€™s a proper Welsh man, not like the crowd of English lads playing for Eire

Not that I give a fuck, but the whole persona of Ingerland international soccerball is that of millwall, with the general thrust of the supporters seeming to be of the ā€œnobody likes us, we donā€™t careā€ variety.
It would strike me that they would be better employed getting someone like fat Sam or tony pulls in , to make them a team that most sides will eventually beat, but that no one fancies playing. Play to their thuggish strengths, which would at least be an honest reflection of where they are at.
Martin o Neil would be the best man for that England job, and for 5 million a year, heā€™d take it Iā€™d imagine.

1 Like

You are quite the bore.

4 Likes

Ramsey got off lightly with shawcross. Pepe will finish him.

Heā€™s a tedious, repetitive gobshite.

I donā€™t agree with people trying to label all English sides as bottles ect. England were very good at Euro 2004 for example and should have gotten to the final but were very unlucky. In 2006 they werenā€™t as good but were unlucky again I thought.

One of the reasons why England imports managers rather than exports is language. Most foreigners have a grasp of English which makes it destination number 1 for many ambitious coaches.

the EPL is the greatest league in the world, everybody wants to be part of it

1 Like

Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£

That is why.

2 Likes

That, and that alone. Pep and Jurgen arenā€™t in NW England for the climate, culture or diet.

Ramseyā€™s suspended for the semi-final, pal.

1 Like

Fuck it.

Thatā€™s implied

But English is a huge factor. The flood of coaches is greater than foreign coaches into Serie A in the 90s when they had all the coin

Thatā€™s because Italian coaches are the best.

The English are fairly thick.

Englan need to realise they are not that good and then get a very good manager. That Italy isnā€™t anywhere near the 06 team but theyā€™ve an intelligent manager who works with what heā€™s got. Same with Ireland and the same with Wales.

Wales have played reasonably attractive, attacking football in this tournament. Eire dominated an admittedly second string Italian team and played good passing football.

England certainly have the ability to do better than that but I donā€™t think theyā€™ve ever been sure what way they want to play and over the last 15 years or so the main task of the manager appears to have been to massage the egos of the players, picking big names in wrong positions to accommodate big names rather than having a clear idea of how to play. England managers tend to manage through how they think the media would approve. Hodgson certainly did that this time. Kane canā€™t be left out, but then neither can Sturridge. And then thereā€™s Vardy, he has to be accommodated after having such a great season. Rooney canā€™t be left out. The one manager who did challenge egos, Capello, got short shrift as the players moaned and made excuses about training, accommodation, boredom and tactics. And those excuses were all bullshit, as Jamie Carragher wrote the other day.

1 Like

Wales totally rely on counter attacking to play well. Now when most of the teams they are playing will come out and attack them this is a fairly good strategy but against Northern Ireland for example they looked completely clueless of how to play against them and would have lost that game if Northern Ireland had one decent player

1 Like