Great days on TFK

GAA DAYS ARE THE BEST:evergreen_tree:

You didn’t even have the gumption to tag me in this post. This place is a nice bit of craic and vitriol, and good, and never ending, debate. But believe me when I say this from the bottom of my heart, you are one sad pathetic cunt. You are thoroughly unfunny and uninteresting, you’ve never contributed anything of value to a thread, or anything particularly witty. You are the forums sad case, trying to be edgy at times to enter conversations no one wants you in. You’ll never realise how much of a waste of space you are, I remember you posting before that you do nothing in your workplace and no one notices, so I guess you are wasting others oxygen off line too, not my fault your a non entity in every avenue of your life, please stop dragging me into your brainless attempts at banter. As Mac correctly called it, you’re a freak pal.

3 Likes

You’re *

Happy christmas pal

1 Like

Happy Christmas to maroonandshite?
Fuck sake dont be winding him up, he’s beyond in a caravan in the slums of some Canadian mining town and you expect him to have a happy Christmas.
He’ll just sit looking wistfully out the window all day wondering what that girl that left him is doing right now, and wondering what he’ll do to win her back.
Meanwhile she’ll be probably getting the fanny ripped out of her by some nice fella with a job and prospects in his life.
Wasn’t she lucky she saw sense and gave him the heave ho.

3 Likes

@maroonandwhite. Don’t let the Tipp cunts get to you lad. They know in their hearts they are heading headlong into another 15 year famine.

3 Likes

Chill out lad and happy christmas. May the force be with you

Id say any Galway lad would be delighted with just a 15 year famine.

In my lifetime at least has never happened (2001 in case you’d forgotten when your Tipp ref stole our double). Need to win next year to help that intact though. Good chance it will happen I’d say,

oh right. I thought it was senior hurling you were talking about. I should have known. Sure you’d be talking about a 28 year famine there.

1100 posts on a Tuesday! And half an hour still to go. Heady times.

6 Likes

Gerry Adams is BOX OFFICE.

5 Likes

Great to be part of days like today. :clap::clap:

1 Like

You mean a half hour?

Wonderful times. And with all eyes on the Champions League, Brexit and the Debate, the Aussie-bashing brigade has missed a great opportunity for some slander.

Hon the Cusacks :clap:

And I was barely active for large parts of yesterday. It seems my work here might be done Rocko, the place may be able to stand on its own again.

3 Likes

Imagine if we had a proper quote function…

3 Likes

Rocko has this place ruined