All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

Yes, you will have noticed that from my other posts on the subject that this loss has certainly shaken me to the very core

+1. The sleeper cell that is @johnnysachs was mobilised exactly one week ago today. Quite interesting that.

I really fail to see or understand the point of dragging the 2014 replay into this discussion considering the result.

Nice fishing though.

2014?? I think you replied to wrong post boss.

1994 Limerick *
1995 Clare
1996 Limerick **
1997 Clare
1998 Offaly
1999 Cork
2000 Kilkenny
2001 Tipperary
2002 Kilkenny
2003 Kilkenny
2004 Cork
2005 Cork
2006 Kilkenny
2007 Kilkenny
2008 Kilkenny
2009 Kilkenny
2010 Tipperary ***
2011 Kilkenny
2012 Kilkenny
2013 Clare ***
2014 Kilkenny
2015 Kilkenny
2016 Tipperary

*Leading by 20 points with 10 minutes to go, didn’t see the end – am sure they held out.
**Wexford down to 14 men for the last 40 minutes, didn’t see second half – Limerick surely won?
***Soft All Ireland

5 Likes

:smile:

you couldn’t have expected him to predict when an asterisk would enter the equation

oh yeh? the score in ai finals is tipp 12 kk 7. so which wans of the 12 had kk players injued?

the score in AIs in recent years is kk 3 tipp 2. tipp have stood up while other counties have run away. simples

not in AI finals it doesnt mate & thats all that counts. & its 12-7 overall in head to head & kk also went 45 yrs without batein tipp

thems the facts

Tipp took the eye

Seems like Ger Cunningham is fucked.

Health or Hurling Manager position???

Position. 5 more players gone from the panel including Peter Kelly who has had a hop off him in the Sunday Mail today

Ah well. He would be better off to fuck off back to Cork and relax. There is no way he can hold out there.

Link !

This one could run and run. The County Board will back Cunningham as they have worked with him on assembling a new backroom team. Judging by his attitude up to now I can’t see him backing down either. I believe there are a number of players going to side with Peter Kelly. Paul Ryan and Johnny McCaffrey among them.

What a mess. How many players could be said to be opposed to Cunningham now?

I would guess these five and another 10 that have already left or have been dropped. There are also a number of unhappy players still in the camp who will have to make a decision pretty soon.

They would need to get their skates on. Another month and it will be too late. Even if it’s Dublin it won’t be easy to find a new manager before Christmas. What grievances do they have with Cunningham?