Limerick GAA - Box Office

I loved the way you described that

Good idea i might suggest it the next time. Or a bit of cooked liver.

1 Like

Savage flavour. One those foods I detested but love now. Do you know that kind of way

ALTC I’m fairly sure.

I’d say Hannon for full back anyway

I suppose “noelie” is out and about the milk market this morning, asking people nosey questions and being a pain in the hole

2 Likes

Cappamore are after doing a number on the bouncers. Donie dosent get to play senior next year.

1 Like

Big shock surely? Was there betting on it?

Junior A County Hurling Quarter Final
Kilmallock 2-12 Ballybricken 0-15

We sent them home with their team in a mug @TreatyStones & @Fagan_ODowd

3 Likes

Premier IHC Semi Final Monaleen 2-11 Blackrock 1-11 RESULT

Commiserations to our resident Kilfinnane man @ChocolateMice

Junior A County QF Caherline 3-18 Casteltown/Ballyagran 4-11

Yeah it’s a pity.

Fuck sake…

Who are monaleens key players in hurling? ALTC and Ger Collins I suppose, anyone else? Is your man Russell still soldiering for them?

Think both Russell & Geary are still going strong.

They had a few players on the 2013, 2014 minor teams- Cosgrave, Ed Doyle, Jamie Porter. Be handy enough.

Cappamore winning is a bit of a shock, but like I said, they’re very well set-up. Their manager is some fella Hammersley. According to the leader, Tony Power of Monaleen is their coach.

Geary was not playing today I believe. Lorcan Lyons will be one of their main guys going forward. Definitely a team that could stay senior for a few years to come

Lyons is a pretty good player, forgot about him. Was he over in America for the summer?

I believe so.

Are any of them lads that go to America any good to the county when it comes to it?
Can they be depended on at all?