Ravenous Part Deux, the cheap likes thread

There’s a lad trying to stick his finger in the fish’s ass. Please tell me that’s not you.

Well he does have exceedingly nice trainers

What were the odds on that ? I only turned around to take the photo as I was queuing for hommus

I’m only shitting you, I was just admiring his shoes. I’m not a fan of the hummous at the olive stand, Tesco finest actually have nicer imo. I hate the smell of hot fat that comes out of that Rene Cusack shop, turns my stomach whatever it is they’re using.

surprise fucking surprise :joy:

4 Likes

Strange carry on out of me alright, and very unhygienic. The fish was filleted on one side all the way from his tail to his head when I saw him so that finger isn’t where you think.
I spent about 6 hours bringing in a fish very like that about 50 miles off Long Island.

For a man who places such stock in routine it’s hardly surprising to you that I’ve been to the market? I have an awful lot of money mate and I struggle to spend it in supermarkets, nice to lighten the old wallet on a Saturday morning.

spending the wifes money you layabout, no shame

2 Likes

What???

Which bit?

Go Fuck yourself

You’re so pathetic that even in your made up life you’re working 50 weeks a year :joy: Get out and enjoy yourself a bit.

new plate too

you are on here every minute of the day when your wife is out working with about 5k posts in less than a year :joy: you could not actually make this up

1 Like

I’m heading out for some Thai food shortly, guys. Hopefully they have Chang beer on the premises.

1 Like

Are you going to Kaya Thai on O’Connell street?

:smile: You have me rumbled :sweat_smile:

Well done you. Finally realised there is no point making any effort as you always eat alone

No. A place in Douglas… But I was there two weeks ago and enjoyed it… I got the lamb redong (sic) and despite the gripes on here from @glasagusban, it was very nice.