Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

It’s a better playground but it’s plastic and metal. 2 zip lines. Much bigger than any other playground in Limerick or its surrounds. Loads for all ages and fine long cycle paths where you can keep an eye on the, even when they’re on the opposite end.

Yes. Will also be the redevelopment of the old road from the cement up to feed the new schools.
The job at the roundabout is showing three entry lanes. Will feel like Dublin airport right by my house.

They’ve some shit made of the road between Mungret and that roundabout whatever they were at. Pipes every ten feet.

I brought the young lad to the Adare playground a few weeks ago. There was a poor cunt of a traveller there with about six kids, and he was going mental trying to round them up. He got the four girls into the car and the two young lads were ignoring him. He roared out “Dan and Dan, if ye don’t get into the fuckin car we’re never coming back” :joy:

3 Likes

Every road will be resurfaced at the end.

It is fantastic news that this story seems to have had a happy ending

1 Like

Street lights bud

It’s fantastic planning from the city to be proceeding with a two pronged approach of making Mungret a more attractive place to live on the one hand while opening up a dump alongside it on the other :clap:

2 Likes

Anyone ever been to that chiropractor out in West Limerick? He’s a butcher by day and cracks spines on the floor by night. I think he’s possibly in Shanagolden?

Sounds like you need Moss Lane

There was a bit on here about him before, by and large knocking the idea. He’s not a chiropractor btw he’s a bone fixer no qualifications only a God given gift :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

I’ve heard mixed reports. It’d be a last resort for me anyway I’d try all the normal stuff first

He’s in Rathkeale. Operates from his house right beside the gaa pitch.

Someone has booked me in with him tomorrow night without my consent i’ll back out i’d say.

Sure what’s the worst that could happen with a butcher messing with your spine ?

2 Likes

My brother had a problem with bulging discs in his spine and went down to that fella, got great relief after it. His wife had back problems as well after a pregnancy and went to him, found him very good as well.

1 Like

I know two people that went to him with disk problems and he sorted them right out…

Fucking hell, he fixes computers as well? He sounds better than Dan O Neill.

2 Likes

Who?

Ask @maroonandwhite

Yea, St. Mary’s Sean Finns. Not the county one.

Bad Back Joe he’s called.