Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

I thought he only worked, Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings.

Yeah I mean Monday night.

Donā€™t be expecting a receptionist!

There was a fair scattering of 40 and 50 something salt of the earth lads floating around town today bursting out of their brand new celtic jerseys.
What kind of crowd did they get and what kinds of teams were put out?

1 Like

Mutually exclusive Iā€™m afraid.

Nice pint in Austinā€™s. Gem of a pub.

:eek:

My auld haunt as a pupā€¦ know the family and woke up above the pub many a Sunday morning in a heap.

1 Like

Had four pints there, lovely crowd bar the abuse of my Galway jersey. Iā€™d take one of these pubs for ten of Nancy Blakes.

1 Like

Youā€™ll always get a good, salt of the earth, type crowd in there. All young Munster cunts tho.

1 Like

Gone off the rails altogether!! Sad really!!!

You canā€™t help people if they donā€™t want to help themselvesā€¦

Limerick Man and Na Piarsaigh player creates world marathon record.
20 marathons in 10 days.

Never knew it was Munsters pub :rollseyes:

1 Like

I find that surprising given your Garryowen allegiances

Ya it only has a 20 foot young munster crest on the side wall, another one over the door and is painted black and yellow.

1 Like

I have a mate whoā€™s not gay but is often considered camp, he visited me once in Limerick and rang me from Austins to say he had arrived, Iā€™d never been there and was shitting it going in to collect him, I thought heā€™d be coming out the window. when I arrived he was deep in conversation with a couple of local salt of the earth types. Seemed like an alright spot but even still I never went back.

I merely said they were all Munsters cunts, palā€¦calm down.

I park my car outside the row of derelict houses on Edawrd street there,5 years working in the city and not one parking ticket our break in, the traffic warden cunts are afraid to venture that far over! itā€™s a balls they are redeveloping the whole place now was great while it lasted.

That looks horrible

You wouldnā€™t like it, they donā€™t stock Pimms.

3 Likes