More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

and what were expecting Flatty???

2 Likes

Irish people love a good mallacht. You screaming Mary pc types get offended by anything.

1 Like

Tell me at least that the burger and wings were ok. Myself and herself hit Rosslare about once a quarter for a couple of nights and always divert to Joe on the way

Superb, Iā€™d recommend both ! Let me know how it goes.

1 Like

Not that. I didnā€™t purchase them but they were in the crisp pile on the cupboard. Bleeeehhhh.

1 Like

Where the fuck did you buy them. That looks like a Tesco wrapper

Herself bought them. Heaven knows where.

Hit her a slap the next time

Sound advice.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no substitute for crisps chief. None of this baked shite or crisp biscuits. Tell her to remember that or youā€™ll have to do the shopping yourself next time.

Iā€™ve thought this latter advice through, and decided against it.

Love it when the wife gives me the shopping list the odd time she has a migraine on a Saturday. Inevitably ends up costing about 50 yoyos more. Beer, crisps, and inevitably some useless piece of DIY equipment on offer that Iā€™m never going to use. Drives her fucking nuts.

2 Likes

In our house, i spend far less. Its irrelevant in any case as she has her own account, and I have a joint account, which coincidentally pays her credit card.
She gets outraged if I dare even comment on her spending but is delighted with herself at somehow arriving at this arrangement.
Go figure.
I bet those yokes cost a fortune.

1 Like

Itā€™s not too often Iā€™m allowed I tell you. But I think all men are the same. The wife is just functional when it comes to the weekly shop. The odd time she letā€™s the reigns off I just throw a few extra ā€œnecessitiesā€ in

1 Like

I now picture @iron_mikeā€™s shopping trips going a bit like this:

https://youtube.com/watch?&v=i3Z0CchM6bk

2 Likes

Flatty! even your wife thinks you are sound :rolling_eyes:

Ah no. She called me a silly prick with frontal lobe syndrome on Wednesday. Our daughter is away on a cub week and they set up a whatā€™s app group showing photos etc to which I was mysteriously added. Anyhow one of the mothers I know for a long time posted how lovely it was to see them crabbing in Wales. I posted that I heard she had caught crabs in Wales a few years back, then thought better of it, and deleted it.
Next thing I know all heā€™ll is breaking loose, and I realised that it only deletes off your phone and not off the board. I got upset and abusive texts from said lady, who seemed to take it all a bit too seriously, and then outrage from herself.
Anyhow, I had to group apologise, and then remove myself from the group in a display of public self flagellation etc etc.
Iā€™m keeping a low profile til it blows over. May be a while blowing over in the village.

57 Likes

Oh flatty :joy:

Lolz

Iā€™m sorry chief and no disrespect, but Iā€™m in convulsions here. Thatā€™s the funniest post Iā€™ve read in awhile. Absolutely hilarious. Did you get any sympathy at all