Spelt pasta bake with leek, broccoli and cauliflowe

Words cannot describe this

5 Likes

That looks unreal, pal.

1 Like

Yes they can - Tasty. As. Fuck. :thumbsup:

Is that a cream sauce - if so a no, no.

Few chunks of celery is all that needs

Cheese sauce, home made organic, none of that shit in a jar, a spoon of wholegrain mustard into ti was unreal

That’s the secret to my special cauliflower cheese. a dollop of good strong English mustard.

3 Likes

You’d save a fortune not ateing that filthy meat

Good healthy meat is priceless*

*in moderation

meat, its pure savage, cave man shit, thank god I have found a higher level of consciousness and can see the light, I saw the light regarding meat, and it wasn’t a good light

2 Likes

jesus, I am fully sated now for the evening

I’d have an aul square of dark chocolate now and again, you’d want at 77% coca content though, you wouldn’t really want any more

1 Like

Only problem is the other 23% is sugar. But, I wouldn’t worry about it - you’re on a roll!

a lad making sourdough now on channel 4

I wouldn’t be one for blowing my own trumpet or anything but I threw together a seafood linguine there earlier. It was mostly smoked salmon with a few prawns.
Top end bit of grub.

2 Likes

Tomato. Avocado. Mozzarella. Parma Ham. Basil. Garlic Ciabatta. Red Wine.

15 Likes

unreal

1 Like

Unbelievable.

And a nice dribble of balsamic.
Good eating.

1 Like

Absolutely. A drizzle of olive oil and balsamic and some freshly ground black pepper and a sprinkle of sea salt. Brings it all together.

Bread, meat and alcohol. No fads here.

3 Likes

Sounds very nice. And the nice thing about it is you literally do throw it together - you were probably eating 15 mins after starting.

1 Like