Ravenous

3 rashers, done in the oven.
3 of my butchers own sausages, done in the oven.
Potato cubes, roasted. In the oven.
Button mushrooms, halved. Cooked in butter in the oven.
A few baby toms, softened. In the oven.
2 eggs. Fried.
A few auld beans. Heated in the microwave.

3 Likes

@Tassotti, I really want a bowl of muesli. Am I allowed to eat muesli now?

FYI Information, I’ve eaten the following already so far today:
Brunch (2pm): Two poached eggs, two sausages, two slices of toasted wholegrain bread.
Dinner (6.30pm): Spag bol.
Pre Work Out Snack (7.30pm): Banana.

go for it buddy

Or would a cup of tea and a Crunchie or Double Decker be acceptable instead?

Only rapists eat double deckers

1 Like

Informative rating.

1 Like

Marinated fillet and rib eye steaks, cooked medium and sliced thin to serve. With roast baby potatoes and roasted broccoli and asparagus with homemade basil, parsley, and walnut pesto (thank you nutri bucket). Plates licked clean.

You’re an animal.

2 Likes

that sour dough makes unreal toast

1 Like

Best toast you’ll ever eat mate.

+1

Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil on the toast, sprinkle a little sea salt on, then a bit of honey to finish.

the crunchiness is unreal, just had some with tomatoes and mozzarella

Did you ever try grinder bread Tass
I’d honestly say it’s hon’reel.

Eggs benedict on sourdough toast is the ultimate breakfast.

2 Likes

Informative.

@ironmoth, someone was on here telling me a year ago that you shouldn’t eat sourdough bread because the body doesn’t digest it properly or some such. Can’t remember who. Care to set the record straight?

I made these the weekend, just as an experiment.

Bacon and Egg Muffins.

Basically you just wrap a rasher around one of the holes in a bun tray, and crack an egg into the middle. Season the egg what ever way you want, then bake in the oven for 10 miutes. It’s kinda pointless but they look very good.

1 Like

Made very similar last week. It was egg mix with fried pancetta and cheese mixed through. Nothing special but the kids really liked them.

Attempted the Cauliflour pizza base at the weekend, following the below recipe loosely

It is a nice bit of work and the microwave I used was fairly old meaning that I didn’t get the cauliflour as dry as needed meaning the base was a bit moist/soggy than it needed to be. Topped mine with bacon,onion and garlic. It tasted very nice but would prefer to get the base crispier so you could pick it up like a real slice of pizza next time.

Time consuming enough though, especially grating nearly 600g of Cauliflour

Cook the base in a cast iron pan for a few mins before the oven and you will get a much better base pal.