Not another Trump thread, zzzzz

No more Nazi-ish (your definition, not mine) than banning any expressions of free speech. Most European countries have pretty strict laws on hate speech (unlike the US where free speech is constitutionally protected). Do you know how many people are in jails all over Europe for expressing “banned views” such as questioning certain aspects of the holocaust, blaming gays for the spread of AIDS, etc. Why is that acceptable but banning a poisonous religion isn’t? A religion that openly calls for the eradication of all non Muslims mind you.

Again, yours its a completely inappropriate analogy, but one lunatic lefties trot out regularly. The Nazis were racist cunts, plain and simple, to them the Aryan race were human and all other races subhuman (similar to how the British treated the Irish in the 19th century). The Jews happened to be the largest minority, but no one regarded as subhuman was spared. There should be no tolerance in civilized societies for hate speech towards any individual or group based on their race, color, sexual preference, anything based on their biological make up. Religion has/should have nothing to do with biology, its a set of beliefs, an ideology. However, some religions are fairly benign while others are openly intolerant, a bit like politics. Why do we ban white supremacists? Because we have seen what happened when their ideology took hold of a population. Why do muslims get a free pass to spread their intolerance?

That’s the question the left have to answer as currently its completely hypocritical to ban some expressions of “hate speech”, while allowing and protecting others. There is only one group today that can be realistically compared to the Nazis in terms of their intolerance of humans that are different to them, and that’s radical Muslims, and it stems directly from their religious ideology.

Would you class yourself as a white supremacist Labane?

Any human who values freedom and is tolerant of other humans regardless of their biological make-up is more valuable to the successful evolution of the human race than someone who doesn’t. I’ll let you figure out for yourself who the intolerant ones are and how dangerous their ideology is, and no they are obviously not all in the ME, even though that’s where the ideology is most prevalent.

Not in the slightest.

Hmmmmm :thinking:

Do you not realise ISIS are islamic supremacists and every bit as evil as the nazis?

don’t get it

What has that to do with anything?

Ive never seen you condemn them. So you agree? How do you propose they be dealt with?

You appear to have comprehension problems if you think I am advocating white supremacy. My opinion is that all hate speech should be banned, and that includes religions that preach hate. Lefties like yourself are completely hypocritical on this point.

Theres only only problem with your argument @labane 1917
Its called Donald Trump. Hes just as right wing as them other cunts and his language can also be seen as incitement

I don’t think you realise you are, but then you’re also not smart enough to see that you’re proposing nazi-esque measures, Tweedledumb.

Should hate speech be banned or not?

What are you yapping about? I was pointing out Tweedledumb’s hypocrisy. That’s what I was discussing. Stay on topic.

I’m not a Trump supporter, but what he is saying is being totally misrepresented by the media (controlled by both parties and both parties want him out of the race), combined with the fact he is not a professional politician, so puts his foot in his mouth regularly. On immigration, what I think he is trying to say is there should be better controls in place so that criminals or radicalized muslims cannot enter the country easily. It’s easy to say of course, not so easy to accomplish.

Answer the question then pinky, should hate speech be banned or not? If so, what categories of hate speech? Should religion get a free pass? You’re the one being hypocritical, you just don’t realize it.

What has your question got to with my point that you’re a hypocrite?

Haha the clown that drags America into every conversation says stay on topic. You can’t even condemn ISIS its ok pal, they wont find you here

It resolves the question of who is a hypocrite. The fact that you won’t answer the question suggests you are the hypocrite to anyone who can reason. It’s a simple question, should hate speech be outlawed?