Superbowl LI: The Road to Houston, Texas

Gore nearly did it again there.

Carrying a bunch of injuries hasn’t he? Tonight the first game he’s done triple figure receiving yards since his move I think?

Started off terribly and looked liked Percy Harvin the second. Then the light finally switched on and just as he was starting to look like the beast from New Orleans he gets the most horrific injury.

A lot of people thought his career was over so it’s great to see him back scoring TDs. Seattle needs a TE big time and if jimmy gets back to his best he will be a real game-changer for us.

Sympathy penalty for Wilson there

Looks like his left ankle is fucked now, he won’t have a leg to stand on

Bullshit call Fran for sure, but Russell is back out there. Feared the worst when we was writhing in agony on the ground.

What do they have to lose bringing on the guy who was on the front of Time Magazine and probably done the most to re-ignite the entire US racial debate in the last 50 years? Depends on the mood of his OL.

Never write off Russell Wilson bro.

You think they’d be better off just seeing this one out and giving him a rest?

Wentz to Sproles. 73 yards. Touchdown Eagles.

Is Decker dead?

I do, but if he wants to get back on the field you have to let him. The little man is a baller.

They don’t need him out there though, the niners offense will make sure of that

He’s on the sideline now, he’s had a knee brace fitted. Rookie Trevone Boykin is out there now. This is the first time in his entire professional career Wilson has missed some snaps.

We have matured as a nation. Kap may be a misguided idiot, but that’s OK in a world where you can be anything you want to be. I’d say the niners owners and management hate him all right though.

That kicker agiuyo that the bucs drafted early has been nothing but horrendous for them.

Never write off Russell Wilson
He’s had a knee brace fitted
He’s dead

He has been haunted in avoiding injury up to now, it couldn’t last forever.

You can say that about every QB in the NFL.

Who’s Wendell Smallwood?