The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

apparently mr rights is against free speech

Classic PC hypocrisy

There is nothing PC about it. You speculating about the mother that was murdered is disrespectful and a load of bullshit.

You’re trying to point to her as the cause of setting yer man off which is going down the road of attributing blame to her for her and her childrens’ murder.

5 Likes

Seeth away you’ve taken a wrong turn here

I am in my fuck.

I threw out a few scenarios that can affect mentally sick or psychotic possessive men.

I blamed her for fuck all you utter mong. He murdered her, and the kids. There is no reason for that, ever. If either had an affair, if she threatened taking the boys away or whatever. Absolutely nothing justifies it. He was a psychopathic murderer. Nobody else does this kind of thing. Mental illness is not an excuse. People in that aituation hurt themselves.

This is a discussion for adults. If you are not able for it take yourself away.

Bullshit. You don’t like being contradicted and you react with curse words and namecalling. And then you claim you’re the adult here?

I suppose if you heard of a rape you’d speculate the woman was wearing a short skirt and that was what set the rapist off.

2 Likes

Is this your first time on here?

3 Likes

“Thats really dumb”

1 Like

Whatever, you are spouting nonsense.

I don’t like being told what i can and cannot talk about. You’re a complete hypocrite

are you not engaging in spouting speculation yourself now ?

1 Like

:disappointed:

No, I’m illustrating for Kev what an ass he’s being.

Hiding behind others again.

No you are spouting hypocritical nonsense.

The type of modern hush-hush neo-liberal irish bullshit

Having an affair is nothing to be speculating?

2 Likes

Talk about whatever you like. If you’re talking through your hole expect to be called up on it.

Expect it all the more if you’re casting aspersions on the character of a murdered mother.

Like not declaring income for training GGA teams? Modern Ireland & tax dodgers?

Did you just edit that to call me a neo-liberal? Me??? :laughing:

kev was merely speculating as to what possibly the trigger may have been. It may have been something as simple as leaving the milk out of the fridge. granted kev went with the more extreme speculation but he didn’t accuse the wife of having an affair.

point being is that none of us know what the trigger or history was but failing to learn from this and previous tragedies will only mean that the mistakes are repeated.

1 Like

Kev was talking shite, pal. He thinks he is an authority on everything when in reality he’s a flute.

He is in no position to be calling anyone a Hypocrite around here.