The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Nobody is around here !

I know what he was doing and I expressed my view of it. That view stands. Speaking like that of that woman is not on.

If we’re to follow Kev’s speculation what’s your learning from this? You’re as big an idiot as he is.

Speak for yourself, buddy.

Harry you will get one and only one warning on this subject.
What you are repeatedly saying is slanderous. I have clients on here who know exactly who i am. And other potential clients. They may not care what my tax affairs are, but you are spreading nonsense anout me. They may not be happy about giving money for services that are not accounted for. I don’t give a shit about your jealousy about my work, thats your issue, but i donactually interact with people on here in a business sense.

I can get a solicitor to retrieve your details from rocko by order and get you brought up for it.
This is your only chance, suggest i don’t run my business legally again and i will go after you. Thats a fucking promise.

9 Likes

Foley is the lawyer here.

1. Foley is not a lawyer.
  2. Whether he is or not has nothing to do with my point, which is that your post was in extremely poor taste. I’d expect it from hbv but not from yourself.
  3. I have higher qualifications in law than Foley.

fire them over pal artfoley@thefreekick.com

1 Like

I didn’t follow kev’s speculation, I explained his line of thinking. I don’t know what the trigger was and I’ve said that

How are they higher? You mean from a different institution?

Anyway, i said nothing wrong. I mearly speculated about the type of thing that sends psychotic possesive types over the edge. Enough on it now, only you exposed yourself as a over protective reactionary hypocritical tool. Thats not name xalling, thats an explanation for my disregard for your opinion on this matter.

Did you ever hear “never speak ill of the dead”? It doesn’t always hold true. But it does when you’re making baseless negative speculations about a tragically murdered mother.

I don’t expect you to acknowledge you’re wrong. But have a good think about it and maybe chat about it with the girlfriend later.

2 Likes

all went well guys today

16 Likes

A new chapter. :clap:

1 Like

My conscience is clear

1 Like

sympathizing and looking for excuses for this horrible cunt in Cavan for murdering his wife and kids in cold blood is almost as bad as the time @farmerinthecity said the IRA were right to murder a single mother of 7+ kids in Belfast and then bury her body

you should be ashamed of yourself

yeah
lets get this thread back on track please
did you pack a healthy lunch mate?
is Busy at Maths still on the Curriculum these days?

1 Like

Bit twee but It’s a great occasion the first day of school.

1 Like

i think its called mental maths

i also think you are only allowed healthy lunches, maybe Friday is a cheat day though

good stuff, have the pleasure of it tomorrow

2 Likes

best of luck mate

1 Like

@carryharry has kev put you back in your box!! :joy: