The Pat Hickey Deprecation Thread

From what I’ve heard. Hickey was flagged by Romario for corruption as far back as 2012. One of THG’s execs was arrested in Rio in 2014. Then Hickey the stupid arrogant fuck that he is, went ahead with his touting activities in 2016. He deserves everything he gets.

3 Likes

This Romario

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-26/soccer-icon-romario-rio-mayor-paes-cited-in-corruption-tape

The politically incorrect are easily offended… :relaxed:

watch out mate he will accuse you of being paranoid

good rant and i agree. @Bandage will oust any racists anyway pal

Tick fucking tock clarice

2 Likes

You’d be paranoid too if your alter ego was liable to shit himself at any moment.

4 Likes

oooft

We would have turned on him by early 1945 though. Probably would have made cunt of the year that year.

2 Likes

I’d actually say it would have worked out the other way round. Hitler was flavour of the month in 1932, JoeGoebbels.ie would have been all over him. He’d have gone down like a lead Zeppelin here.

3 Likes

:grinning:
Downtown.

KK support is strong in the Bangu area! :muscle:

She has a point in fairness!

1 Like

#sweep sweep

Sonia toeing the party line as I suspected.

1 Like

ah FFS kev
Hitler was involved in Genocide
Pat , is a bollux im sure but all he was at was trying to make a few pound on the sly, now clearly he picked the wrong country to go about his business in and im flabbergasted that he didnt make his excuses and leave Rio once the Brazilian cops arrested his cohorts as surely he saw what was down the tracks.
He clearly is the poster boy now for corruption in Brazil and im positive that the Brazilian authorities have snared him to deflect attention from their own misgivings. i reckon he’ll do a stretch there allright, and he deserves it , but he’s no adolf hitler

1 Like

Sonia hardly has any love for Pat Hickey surely ta fuck?

ah sid.
typical leftist nazi bullshit, " i respect freedom of speech and the right tp protest but any opinions i dont like should be censored and banned as they are racist, offensive, etc and if you object to my protest then you’re a totalitarian oppressor…"

2 Likes

Sonia appears to be a company man.

Imagine some poor cunt in Brazil given the job of interviewing Sonia in relation to this. It would be like listening to a cement mixer for a few hours.

2 Likes

Or scared shitless of litigation. Thats the word in Cork anyway.