The Pat Hickey Deprecation Thread

It is very disturbing to see certain posters work themselves up to such a frenzy that they are wishing/hoping that a 71 year old pensioner gets a good beating, and maybe even a raping, at the hands of a violent criminal of a particular race. You’d have to say that’s pretty sick. I’m disgusted but I must say sadly not surprised when you consider the poster involved.

7 Likes

@HBV
:grinning:

The 71 year old pensioner line :joy::joy::joy:

Would you give Hitler the same pass had he lived to that?

Here here. He’s a harmless old man. Selling tickets on the black market is harmless enough.

1 Like

Hitler murdered 5 million people and instructed the muder of 5 million more.
What exactly has pat hickey done?

Iv done a lot worse this week I can tell you. All in the name of business.

Sure didn’t that simpleton @Brimmer_Bradley get a kick back from some contractor who he gave work to inside in South Tipp Co Council procurement. He was proud to post it on here.
All those outraged at hickey thought @Brimmer_Bradley was a mighty man.
You couldn’t make it up.

1 Like

Lovely sentiments from the chap taking cash left right & centre from Amateur GAA teams & most likely not declaring a cent of it.

I suppose you butter both sides of your toast every morning as well?

2 Likes

On a point of order, South Tipperary Co Council is no more.

3 Likes

I don’t deal with amateur GAA teams anymore. Too much hassle getting paid.

You really are jealous of my lifestyle though.

Lies.

I’ve heard a few stories on the grapevine.

Kevin equates all sports administrators to Hitler. He was at the same thing with Frank Murphy a few weeks ago. Apparently pulling a few strokes in intercounty GAA is also as bad as exterminating a few million people

The point is they are both psychopaths. It just so happens Hitler had to operate in a different environment to Hickey. Give nut jobs like Hickey tge right circumstances and believe me they will destroy too. Its just a matter of on what level.

Why should ridicule for cuntishness be age specific?

1 Like

Just a little moustash needed.

And its not all, its just the little bitter, chip on the shoulder dictator types.

Little Hitler is a name used very often in fact. I have heard it from my oarents, at school, in the workplace.

Oh, who wouldn’t be :joy:

If you made your living cleaning dog shit and childrens piss off peoples back seats for 6.50 an hour you’d be jealous of just about anything,

2 Likes

I suppose people who are happy in themselves and who they are. They wouldn’t be too bothered.

Thats true. No wonder he constantly goes on about tax, he is on min. wages and he is still too stupid to realise the boss is pocketing 30%

Did you get that on the basis of a clickbait article?

:grinning:

How does denigrating the reputation of one of your more successful and renowned peers online fall in to your psychopath criteria?