The Pat Hickey Deprecation Thread

I’d say if Hickey gets out and reads this thread, we’ll all be on Judge July.

1 Like

and imagine he’s not a spot::grinning:

4 Likes

Never mind your amateur psycho analysis of people you’ve never met.

Again, what exactly is the crime committed by pat hickey that has you equating him with a man who exterminated 5 million humans?

They were both involved in the organisation of Olympics, actually, and both used the Olympic movement to further their personal power, but in rather different ways, so I think any further comparison might be best left to psychopaths.

1 Like

That hurts, mate. It hurts coming from a chap running around posting pics of his dinner, shoes & floor. And likes, you like an aul like.

If tfk was around in 1932 Hitler would be up for person of the year

7 Likes

This is true actually.

Time man of the year 1938

5 Likes

@caoimhaoin

If people who post about their fitness on Facebook are narcissistic, how do you equate that to some mongoloid self-promoting themselves on internet message boards with know-it-all nonsense about fitness?

Fucking dynamite again mate, fucking dynamite. It never gets old does it, trainers, floors and dinners :joy: you’ve some imagination.
At least I’m not a bullshitting cunt, fucking Walter Mitty :sweat_smile:

You’ve a very low opinion of TFK, pal. You seem to think the place is full of racists. Are we a racist site?

even though hickey isnt yet a confirmed celeb and ive literlly read very little of the thread but from the last few posts @caoimhaoin is talking about a mindset when in a position of power

Stop it with your simple explanations. That doesn’t these lads tiny heads.

1 Like

Very.

What are you on about?

I actually contribute to this site, and peoples lives. What do you do? You push paper for the man. You make someone elses life easier. :joy:

Not racism as such but you know well that some forms are tolerated and encouraged here.
The far right that Hitler would have championed in the early 30s would make him very popular here, I assume it’s a pisstake and I take no offence.

1 Like

Not a celeb? He’s probably the most sought after celebrity in the world at present

Hon Pat!

No.

Not an answer to my question.

Your testimony about what you do is once again self-serving. Is making someone’s life easier not the same as contributing to peoples lives?

Not sure if it’s totally accurate but there are certainly similarities between us shouldering the European banking debt and the treaty of Versaille that someone of Hitler ilk could have taken advantage of