With rent increasing is now the time to buy a 2nd property from the bank

Id be better off buying a bit of a farm for E160+ getting a site off it and then selling the rest of the farm when the house is built,but that would take a lot of money

You have a style?

1 Like

I’ve done it. It’s a pain in the ass, and we were fortunate enough that we didn’t have to live there whilst we did it.
If you are ready for a Chinese water torture of bad news, it would be a start.

1 Like

Move to Kilmallock, mate.

There’s a bed in the corner somewhere

3 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Cheers lads, I’d probably end up like one of those lads on grand designs paying a million quid to live in a water tower

I’m hoping to build on an extension in the next 18 months.
This thread makes me sad.

Out onto the Motorway?

3 Likes

How big

Michael Noonan Plaza

Extension + internal reorganisation.

Extension will be a bit over 50m2

Same here mate. Similar size… I dont want to think about it but it will happen.

Have got Har. And by all accounts, the build quality is right up there - thankfully.

Appreciate the pointers too pal - luckily I work in this area, so have a good idea what to look out for. Key was commissioning my Engineer to do two reports - one for me and one for bank.

3 Likes

blah blah blah

FOAD you hooked nose cunt

2 Likes

Lads, this might the wrong thread but I’ve recently come into possession of a piece of equipment loved by hipsters worth quid a decent chunk of money. What’s the easiest way to cash in on this?

1 Like

http://touch.adverts.ie/for-sale/sports-fitness/bikes/fixies-singlespeed-bikes/831/

I’m calling to you tomorrow for a chat. I know you’ve had a hard couple of weeks but I’m concerned with the recent attacks.

We need to smoke this one out & fast.

Very best of luck e-friend.

2 Likes

Thanks e-pal