Your Favourite Totti/Il Bomber Destro/Rudi Memories

A thread to log your favourite memories of the departed above named poster.

He will be sadly missed and I simply wish he wasn’t so damn honourable :frowning:

There really is a Shakespearean honour about the Bomber.

He has fallen on his sword.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1107235, member: 183”]There really is a Shakespearean honour about the Bomber.

He has fallen on his sword.[/QUOTE]
A mans man.

Although he obviously took a principled stance against poofs getting married.

Well obviously but that makes him even more of a man.

I think he’ll mainly be remembered as the guy that never changes his shirt to be honest.

What thread? Has kev won?

It was down to the Cork-Tyrone football game today, which possibly meant there was more riding on that game than any National League match in history.

His asexuality and how it never made him any less of a man.

How many people has Kev now run off the forum?

That’s a beautiful assessment, kudos Thrawneen.

None

Surely this is not true? The forum needs a strong Bomber/Totti/Rudi.

:eek:

WTF?

Following Bomber’s departure, a northern vacuum of sorts has been created on the board. This is an extremely unhealthy situation.
I pledge to do my best to rectify this. I also can be argumentative, unpopular, spiteful and feel that if Monaghan was in the Munster championship, we’d make the QFs every year. I do however wash my shirts after a maximum of 2 wears, and am not completely fucking hopeless with women.

[QUOTE=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1107340, member: 2812”]Following Bomber’s departure, a northern vacuum of sorts has been created on the board. This is an extremely unhealthy situation.
I pledge to do my best to rectify this. I also can be argumentative, unpopular, spiteful and feel that if Monaghan was in the Munster championship, we’d make the QFs every year. I do however wash my shirts after a maximum of 2 wears, and am not completely fucking hopeless with women.[/QUOTE]

You’re also not Italian mate.
You could never fill Il Bomber’s shoes.

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 1107357, member: 2648”]You’re also not Italian mate.
You could never fill Il Bomber’s shoes.[/QUOTE]
I’ve never even been to Italy. What was i thinking…

It’s ok mate, we all get delusions of grandeur from time to time.

Bomber is TFK.

1 Like