100 reasons not to vote Fianna Fail

What Muldoon constituency elected that cunt ?

Dublin County North followed by Dublin North. The Empire had it’s fingers deep in Ireland’s jewel alright.

1 Like

I think his house was in swords where the entrance to the Pavilions shopping centre off the N1 is now. I would love to know if he got a good deal on selling the site and if he had a hand in the planning permission?

No. Bertie went up and down every tree in North Dublin and couldn’t find any evidence of corruption

4 Likes

Ah ya see that is where Bertie made his mistake, there was no corruption up the tree, it was in his office.

The same trees Ray famously put up and took down id say

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

If only they’d canvas with eoin o Duffys men aswell we might finally get rid of them for a while

1 Like

Remember the SDLP and others saying SF should take their Westminster seats to influence Brexit…

How’s that been working out for Colum Eastwood and Claire Hanna?

Actually is the UK parliament not sitting this week? Should they not be in attendance to influence matters instead of canvassing for FG, LAB and FF depending on what day of the week it is?

So many questions. At least @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy only changes parties between elections.

It’s hard to fathom how Eastwood ended up leader.of a party which has hanna as a senior member. He’s a creepy wee fucker who gets his values off Twitter and his testicle off his wife, when she sees fit.
On some significant well filmed opening of stormont he turned up with his kid in one of those forward hanging baby harnesses, to drop kid off at the creche, one of his party colleagues told me that it was the one and only time he brought the kid the 90 miles from derry. That carry on in the house of commons was something else…“they broke every nine in his body”, as if he gave a flying fuck.
Him and his brother probably drew lots to decide which one of them got to be gay, not that there’s anything wrong with that of course.
A dodgy boy.

3 Likes

Brilliant post.

Eastwood is an absolute creep.

1 Like

Would you ever have been SDLP-inclined?

I go by the character, not the party.

1 Like

Is he related to Barney?

Great post ---- great to see the southern shills on board get an education here.

1 Like

Wouldn’t think so…barney’s crowd are from cookstown in Tyrone, that bill Eastwood that was on the apprentice a few years ago would be a connection. @Cicero_Dandi is sorely missed as Tyrone representatives, though @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy seems more than able to fill his shoes.

2 Likes

The way it’s looking fg wont have enough seats to prop ff

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy seems more than able to fill his shoes.
[/quote]
If he can heal his achy breaky heart