100 reasons not to vote Fianna Fail

1. Tax Benefits for the Galway Tent croud. Result, over development and a surplus in useless buildings.

On the Leeds side-streets that you slip down
Provincial towns you jog 'round, hang the dj, hang the dj, hang the dj!

1. Charlie selling out Irish nationality to any foreigner with a few bob. Passports for sale, just write out a personal cheque to Cha.
  1. Helicopters to the opening of an envelope, and state car driven down to collect off the chopper.
  1. Selling out the country’s natural resources to Shell for a pittance.

Which brings us nicely to scumbag…

1. Ray Burke

Had a quick recap of his record there. What an odious creep.

22.That cunt John Ellis,catching dozens of smalll farmers for thousands of euros in unpaid bills for cattle killed in his meat plant,one of em should have shot the bastard,he remains in Fianna Fail of course…

1. Electoral fraud - Charles Haughey’s election agent Pat O’Connor Pat O’Connor prosecuted for double voting.
  1. Donie Cassidy - “Now is the right time to buy. We have a duty to tell first-time house buyers, young couples with no previous experience, that there is unbelievable value in the marketplace today. It will not last forever. It is never the wrong time to do the right thing. I offer the House the benefit of my experience and my opinion which is all any Member can do. I will remind the House, perhaps in 12 or 18 months, when prices have again increased by 25% or 30%, that they were told this by the Leader of the House on this historic day, the tenth anniversary of the Good Friday Agreement.”

:clap:

1. Murderer Malcolm McArthur arrested in the house of his mate Paddy Connolly - Fianna Fail’s Attorney General
  1. For Paddy the Plasterer.
  1. Failing to provide a decent nationwide high speed broadband service.
  1. Foisting that c*nt Ryan Tubridy, scion of the Andrews Fianna Fail dynasty on us.

Logged on just to post that one.

1. Shutting off licences at 10pm.

30.Padraig Flynn,how the fuck have we got this far without him getting a mention

1. Opening the doors to thousands upon thousands of asylum seekers and setting them up with a better standard of living then their own people. :angry:
  1. Complete lack of any identifiable political philosophy beyond keeping themselves in power
  1. A free press - tapping journalists phones.