12 pubs of Christmas

the 3 pubs of barrack street, the one thatā€™s closed down and the 8 pubs of Bandon Road and the City centre

4 Likes

Ooooft

Sorry one is on the Glasheen Roadā€¦ 7 pubs of Bandon Road, 1 Glasheen Road and City Centre, and a Partridge in a Pear tree

A decent dozen.

2 Likes

Reardens is a good craic to be fair. Anytime Iā€™ve been out in Cork thereā€™s always been groups of revellers singing on the street. A uniquely Cork practice in Ireland Iā€™d reckon.

The Spailpin is on South Main Street

1 Like

Best chipper in cork. A fucking feed and half

I never had a grĆ” for that side of town to be perfectly honest. Iā€™d much rather stay up on the north of the river around maccurtain street and coburg st.

1 Like

Barrack Street is a state of mind.

Maccurtain street :ok_hand:
Donā€™t mind Douglas Street on the way home either

1 Like

Twas rare enough Iā€™d cross the North Channel to go drinking, the area around South Main street would have been the centre of it for me

Bet you raved away in Shitty Limitsā€¦

Never really in city limits, saw a couple of comedy gigs there and was there the night Sonia got the runs in n Atlanta, was like a death in the family

1 Like

Standards gone way down since lockdown unfortunately.

Got.it a few weeks back. Ill stand by my statement. Jackie deluxe unreal

Iā€™ve been disappointed enough the last few times Iā€™ve been there which wouldnā€™t be too often Iā€™ll admit. Golden Fry or Murphys in Blackpool would be my preference although canā€™t fault Lennoxes for ideal location.

Never been to the golden fry wheres that? Murphys is a solid shout.

around the corner from turners cross.

1 Like

Poor @peddlerscross being shown up badly here

No i havenā€™t.

A few idiots are just being pedantic about where Bandon Road meets Barrack Street. Its like Wexford Street and Camden Street in Dublin. All the one.

The core point about it being the optimum route for a 12 pubs hasnā€™t even been debated which just shows that Iā€™m correct here.

1 Like