2 Irish Sports stars making the news in Oz

Michael quinn - some muldoon has been playing GayFL for 5 weeks & is in the bombers squad this weekend

some fat turf munching bird was in the courier mail as she is going bog snorkelling in Queensland

Sound like a right bunch of corn-fed muldoon nobodies, NCC.

the footy show were gushing over Quinns progress last night

that bog bird is disgustiung- the picture of her in the paper had her in a wetsuit & carrying an Irish flag - was it for this that the Sons of Roisin died?

Is this her NCC

She is an awful cunt, have seen her on the Late Late a few times talking shite

[quote=“The Puke”]Is this her NCC

She is an awful cunt, have seen her on the Late Late a few times talking shite[/quote]

Awful annoying cunt, I pointed this fact out on last year’s cunt thread

She is an awful cunt, have seen her on the Late Late a few times talking shite[/quote]

thats her, what a skank

[quote=“north county corncrake”]

some fat turf munching bird was in the courier mail as she is going bog snorkelling in Queensland[/quote]

Its Queensland - what do you expect?

Will have to watch out for this Quinn lad from Longford. Playing for Essendon I believe.

That thing is disgusting…

she’ll fit right in.:smiley:

[/quote]

good grief that is a poster girl for munter, wonder if she’s on plentyoffish? I know a guy on there who might be into her :smiley:

2 Irish Sports stars making the news in Oz

Irish bog-snorkelling champion gives kiss of life to Fingal surf-boarding legend.

[quote=“Boxtyeater”]
Irish bog-snorkelling champion gives kiss of life to Fingal surf-boarding legend.[/quote]

No wonder he is gone gay!:eek:

Is the bird really a “sports star”?

id say shed eat a bale a hay if she got one

All she`s missing is a tail
:eek: