2009 Coppers Thread

ladies jaxs are actually quiet nice mmg … for a place of coppers standards youd think what will these be like but the dwnstairs ones are very modern

a friend of mine left his jacket behind one night, and we went in the next day to get it. he had to describe it to them and then they’d go find it for him. he described it, and yer one didnt really know, so she pulls out this A4 pad with lists of hundreds of jackets on it and told him to look down through the descriptions until he found it. he saw a jacket that sounded nice so told her it was that one, and she looked at me and said ‘do you want to pick one out?’ so I looked and said, yeah, that Timberland one looks like it could be mine. so off she goes and brings back 2 jackets for us. there was a mountain of mobile phones and wallets on the reception counter too. she said they have a massive room upstairs absolutely full of jackets.

There you go bondage
You might find a pair of shoes already worn in as well as a jacket

Jesus, I lost an absolute beauty of a belted CP Company coat in Flannerys a couple of years back, I wonder did it get spirited up the lane and into coppers. :smiley:

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]There you go bondage
You might find a pair of shoes already worn in as well as a jacket[/quote]

Fuck you anyway maire you beat me to it:p…

[quote=“mairegangaire”]there You Go Bondage
You Might Find A Pair Of Shoes Already Worn In As Well As A Jacket[/quote]

:smiley: :rolleyes:

Flannerys keep the majority of their left over jackets in the little broom cupboard under the stairs near the front door. I used live on Wexford st so it was like a local to me, having a few pints there during CL games and being in there when it was quiet, so knew a couple of bar staff. i left a jacket behind one night and yer man went into the cuoboard and again, it was full of jackets. and he said they have another room out the back too with a heap load of them in it.

Interesting. They checked the little room into the right for me, but never any room up the back. And it was up the back where I left it. I might go in again this week and demand an inspection. One has to take all the jackets one can get in the “current economic climate”

Having lost one jacket in Coppers but reclaimed a different one twice I think I should comment.

Over a year ago I lost one there. (Didnt leave it in cloakroom) Only went in about 2 and a half weeks later as it was an old one and wasnt pushed about getting it back. Got brought up 4 or 5 flights up to the attic where myself and the barman (a small Indian dude) went rummaging through big black refuse sacks looking for it. Alas it was not to be found. There must have been about 40 odd refuse sacks stuffed with jackets. Some had dates on them others didn’t which was the problem.

Was in there again a few weeks before Christmas to reclaim one I had left in cloakroom but forgot to get back that night because of my inebriated state.

Landed into the hotel part about 8pm. There was eight, yes eight other people, (3 lads, 6 girls) in getting jackets. This was a random Wednesday evening I might add, not a Sunday morning. This time a girl, (barmaid) went up on her own and we were all joyfully reunited with our belongings.

Also got the same jacket back again a week ago. Same girl finding them, only 4 people this time though. Must be cos its January.

Wonder why the 6 girls left their jackets behind them though…

probably like yourself out of pure drunkness… last nite i was in coppers before christmas … one of the girls who had never been before left her jacket for she was too drunk to go looking for the cloakroom and didnt say it to me till the next morning …

Next morning?
Back in your place or hers?

Did your boobies touch her boobies?

[quote=“Gaillimharais”]Having lost one jacket in Coppers but reclaimed a different one twice I think I should comment.

Over a year ago I lost one there. (Didnt leave it in cloakroom) Only went in about 2 and a half weeks later as it was an old one and wasnt pushed about getting it back. Got brought up 4 or 5 flights up to the attic where myself and the barman (a small Indian dude) went rummaging through big black refuse sacks looking for it. Alas it was not to be found. There must have been about 40 odd refuse sacks stuffed with jackets. Some had dates on them others didn’t which was the problem.

Was in there again a few weeks before Christmas to reclaim one I had left in cloakroom but forgot to get back that night because of my inebriated state.

Landed into the hotel part about 8pm. There was eight, yes eight other people, (3 lads, 6 girls) in getting jackets. This was a random Wednesday evening I might add, not a Sunday morning. This time a girl, (barmaid) went up on her own and we were all joyfully reunited with our belongings.

Also got the same jacket back again a week ago. Same girl finding them, only 4 people this time though. Must be cos its January.

Wonder why the 6 girls left their jackets behind them though…[/quote]

Is it possible that it could be for the same reasons you did?

well you got to 150 before tripping yourself up.

I lost my keys on the dancefloor one night after a bird tried to rob my wallet (dancing away with her backing into me and i felt this hand in my pocket, looked over her shoulder then and the coont was leafing through my wallet! Keys obviously fell out when she removed it). Went into reception the next day and yer one had a big basket full of sets of keys on the counter. It felt like i was leaving after a giant swingers party. I could just imagine the amount of fooks who must’ve slept in their doorway or woke the housemates / neighbours banging on doors all over Dublin.