2010 Summer Transfer Window

Forgot about him. They may let one of them go.

Dzeko wants to leave Puke. He gave one of those “no hard feelings, I’ve loved it here, I just want to leave” speeches. And Hoeness (director of football dude, not Uli) just said “of course he wants to leave. He’s saying that for a while now. But we’re not planning on him leaving and have built our plans around him.”

I guess it will come down to money. If VFL get enough then he’ll go alright but they’re talking about 40m Euros which is very high but that’s what happens when City are linked.

How good is he rocko…Have only seen him fleetingly but he looks a fine player…

Manchester City have officially bid £45m for Raoul Moat. They’ve no idea who he is, but they’ve heard everyone’s after him.

Ah brilliant.

:smiley:

Aston Villa transfer news

I like him Pukey. He’s got a good touch, big and strong, scores goals. Would be a small bit concerned about how long he’ll be in top form for but he’s certainly a good player. Just wouldn’t pin my hopes on him getting 30 goals every season because he’s not a pure marksman.

Martin O’Neill will reportedly use Emile Heskey and £3million from the sale of Steve Sidwell to Fulham as bait to capture winger Aiden McGeady.

Republic of Ireland star McGeady played under O’Neill at Parkhead and the Villa boss is keen to organise a reunion this summer.

New Hoops gaffer Neil Lennon knows Heskey well from their days together at Leicester and wants him to be part of his Parkhead revolution.

The former Liverpool striker fell behind John Carew and Gabriel Agbonlahor in the Villa Park pecking order last season and would jump at the chance of regular first-team action north of the border.

O’Neill reportedly wants to add out-of-favour Tottenham striker Robbie Keane to his playing pool and is also keeping a close eye on Stephen Ireland’s situation at Eastlands, claims the News of the World.

Manchester City are believed to be close to wrapping a £25million deal for Villa star James Milner, and O’Neill will use the funds from that sale and Fulham’s capture of Sidwell to add the new faces he wants to his squad.

Sidwell is desperate to return to London after two years in the Midlands and will seal his move to Craven Cottage before the start of the season.

If GCFC bought Heskey it would be truly epic. Id take Scott Brown if it meant getting rid of that useless cunt. Sidwell is another useless cunt aswell.

Roberto Mancini has strengthened his backroom team with the addition of David Platt to City’s coaching staff.

The former England international, capped 62 times by his country, joins the Club in time for the start of pre-season training next Monday.

Platt will become first team coach at City, and become the latest addition to Mancini’s experienced staff, working alongside assistant manager Brian Kidd and coach Fausto Salsano.

He spent several years in Italy in the 1990s and played alongside Mancini for Sampdoria, where under the tutelage of Sven-Goran Eriksson they helped the Genoese club lift the Coppa Italia in 1994.

Since calling time on his playing career he has managed Nottingham Forest and the England Under 21 side, while more recently he has stayed close to the game by working in the media.

The Manager is delighted that 44-year-old Platt has joined City’s first team coaching set-up, and he says,

“David brings a wealth of experience to his role as coach here at City, and he will enhance what is already an excellent team of staff at the club. We had a great relationship as team mates many years ago and I know he will make an important contribution to the club.

“Having David here at the start of pre-season training was an important factor, and I am very pleased that the coaching team will be in place as we prepare for the start of an exciting campaign.”

France striker Thierry Henry has signed for Major League Soccer side New York Red Bulls from Barcelona on a “multi-year contract”.

Iker Cassillas says Ashley Cole will sign for Real Madrid before the end of the season. 30Mill being mentioned.

Pedro Leon has signed for Real Madrid from Getafe for about €10m.

Khedira is also being linked with a move to Real.

Strange enough move, especially seeing as they have signed Canales and Di Maria already, Mourinho must be looking to play with two out and out wingers for the season coming…Considering Valencia’s dire financial position you would think that they would have moved for Mata…

Chris Eagles has turned down a move to Rangers…

Rumour has it that City are in for Kolarov, Lazio’s Serbian left back, who was decent enough at the WC…Also looks as though the Milner deal is dead in the water and they now want Arteta

Moyes will love that…

Khedira looks to have agreed a move to Real. They’re now after Ozil and Gomez apparently and are willing to send Van der Vaart to Munich as part of the deal for Gomez.

Serdar Tasci has turned down moves away from Stuttgart and will be staying with Stuttgart.

Liverpool have signed Joe Cole on a four year deal. Good signing that.

:clap:

Ah that’s a great signing. I thought there was no way they would get him.

I think Jamie Redknapp descibed him best when he called him “a top, top player”

Did he get 90K a week in the end? Astonishing money for a Club like Liverpool to be paying given their situation.

Man City have signed the legendary Atillo Lombardo to their coaching staff. Legend.