2010 Summer Transfer Window

He is useless. Certainly not EPL top 6 standard anyway but may be a good target for Liverpool.

If Milner for Man City definitely on, they seem to have a lot of quality players centrally. Doesnt really make sense. He developed into a decent midfielder after Xmas last year but we couldnt turn down 25m plus for him either.

Man City officially confirmed the signing of Yaya Toure

Is that meant to be a joke?

What would give you that idea? Check the tables from the end of last season. All teams not in top 6 would be SWP level.

Kris Boyd has joined Middlesborough

Barcelona have sold defender Chygrynskiy back to Shaktar, for €15mill.
They only bought him from them last year for €25 million.
Odd.

As much as I look like Pep I’d be a small bit critical of his business in the transfer market, Chygrynsky and the Zlatan deal being the prime examples. Also don’t see the need for Fabregas or the point in letting Yaya Toure go (if he replaces him with Mascherano).

Chygrinsky looked a fine player at Shakhtar but hardly €25m good. Still think people overstate the Eto’o part of the Zlatan deal as Barca just wanted rid of him anyway. They’ll be wanting more from Villa but he looks a good signing.

Agreed on Cesc. Bit similar to what they have already but they may want him learning alongside Xavi rather than replacing him on a couple of years.

City are rumoured to have had a bid turned down for Super Mario.

Think there’s more than a couple of years left in Xavi in fairness.

I look like Pep.

Lady GaGa is rumoured to have a big cock

Not €25 million good no. Strange they got got rid of him so quick-it’s not as if there’s much back up in the central defence-Milito and Marquez (who looks poor enough in recent times).

never mind back up I think Puyol and Pique have really looked vulnerable defensively at this WC…
Barca could do with buying at least one new quality centre half …

Glenn Whelan is being linked with a move to Liverpool today…

I see Steve McClaren’s Wolfsburg have signed Simon Kjaer…he has a fairly big reputation…didn’t see him at the world cup for Denmark so can’t comment

^^^
You just did.

He’s the guy Graeme Souness said he was attracted to because of his good play and lovely blond hair.

Looks a good signing for Wolfsburg. Alongside Barzagli and Madlung that looks a decent backline.

Bayern are bidding for Van der Wiel. Almeida linked with Benfica.

Van Der Wiel would be a strange one, meaning Lahm would have to switch back to left back

Hasn’t Friedrich moved there as well?

Yeah, he has joined Wolfsburg too…Will they hold onto Dzeko, rocko???