2010 Summer Transfer Window

If that is a wind up attempt then it has worked.

Ah that’s good. I was disppointed you didn’t take the John Isner bait earlier in the week.

KIB Man will be delighted to see that Marton O’Neill wants to bring Aiden McGeedy to Aston Villa

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

funny thing is its talk of ashley young & 5 million for mcgeady

If I were Villa I would snap Celtic’s hand off.

id be fairly pissed off if it happened to be honest

Angel Di Maria has joined Real Madrid from Benfica for €20m on a 6-year deal according to goal.com.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/la-liga/2010/06/28/2000260/breaking-news-benficas-angel-di-maria-joins-real-madrid-in

David Silva has signed for Man City for £27M

Damn City - splashing the cash again. No one can compete with that.

Coont. :smiley:

Will drop to €21M if Roque Santa Cruz agrees to go the other way.

€27M isn’t bad for Silva considering he has pedigree in terms of winning the Euros, and also considering the price been mentioned for Milner and what they paid for the likes of Lescott.

How long did he have left on his contract?

I don’t agree with your logic there Farmer.

Nothing further.

silva is only 24 so id reckon a good enough deal.

:rolleyes:

This is a non runner even though we do need cover out wide, MON doesnt particularly rate the young Glaswegian of irish ancestry which I’m sure the septic fans on here can confirm. He will probably go to Birmingham.

Looks like the Milner to City deal may be on for £28m, Ill have some of that.

28 million for him and 24 for Toure is ridiculous money…

Presume there will be a few lads shown the door, Ireland, Robinho, Johnson, Kompany etc…Arsenal could do a lot worse than trying to get in De Jong if he is surplus to requirements

SWP looks like he is for the exit as well.

Despite a poor showing in the WC, I think he is a decent player. Would take him to Liverpool anyway given the requirement for 8 English players in the 25.

Milner is a very good honest hardworking midfielder but £28m is way over the odds for him, but to city it’s about right when you consider what they paid for Santa Cruz, Robinho and the like.

Money is nothing to these boys, nothing. They wanted him. They got him. Simple as that.